Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jay11 - I know all about getting frustrated believe me!!!

Arlais - I know a couple of ladies who started 'leaking' early on with no dramas, I think for some it's normal.

I keep having so much trouble with this site, have to mess around with settings to get "enter" and smiley icons to work, won't recognise keystrokes - have to type everything 2-4times and now won't let me scroll back. I'm about to give up, only site I have dramas with, so not happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amps, I too sometimes have problems with typing on the website with only every second key working etc. Drives me mad! Definitely a problem with this site.

Arlais, I read somewhere that I should be prepared for leakage anytime from now so I don't think it's a worry.

Argh! It's doing it again. It seems to start after the first auto-save. Frustrating.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Amps  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's Friday!

I hope everyone has a lovely day, especially those lucky ducks about to go on holidays

I'm just wondering when everyone else starts to feel their bub move around in the mornings?? My little one seems to be pretty quiet when I first get up. I might feel a couple of rolls around like she's turning over in her sleep, but no proper kicks or nudges until I start driving to work - I'm kind of hoping she'll stay a late riser once she's born!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Arlais! Good luck with that!

My little one is a lot more active at night rather than the day. He or she often seems to wake up just as I'm going to bed! They say that often your movement in the day rocks the baby to sleep and they wake ip when you stop moving. The baby is probably awake during the night while we're asleep and has a rest when we get started again in the morning!

I got my first baby present this week from a friend who was visiting from Townsville. Got me a little excited!!

Happy Friday Everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really feel tiny bubba in the morning, but mornings are hectic in our place dealing with a very bubbly toddler so am thinking I don't notice it. In the daytime / evening I feel heaps of big kicks and pokes from the outside (like right now - my belly jiggling can be seen across the room!!).

It would be great if that means a baby who sleeps late!! We somehow have one excellent sleeper (typical wake up is 7.30am) so another would be awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both DH and I are night owls, so I wouldn't be too fussed if she stays up late (little squid seems to have a dance party every night after dinner!), but I'm definitely dreading early morning wake up calls

I think she's just discovered her hands can poke stuff too - in every scan she's had her hands up to her face, now it feels like she's stretched out with feet kicking down low and more subtle punches up quite high. I'm amazed at just how much feeling I have with an anterior placenta!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bikini done! Hurt a bit but manageable. Woke up really early and did some work and even fitted in a pregnancy massage. Mmmmmm so relaxing.

I can feel my bub much stronger these days and I love it. Mostly at night after dinner and early in the morning. Last night I couldn't sleep so was awake every couple of hours. At about 4:30 I got some huge kicks. It was lovely to have company, felt really special. Just went for a swim (bob) in our apartment pool. Felt a few kicks whilst in there. Also seem to feel it when I have baths too. Loving water as a form of relaxation.

Apart from work and waxing I got to pop into a baby warehouse and check out the joolzs as my friend said I should check it out. Very swish. Like the height as I get bad backs. Even got to try it in my car boot (corolla). Still browsing and hoping to buy something in the sales in jan.

Love hearing the kicking stories.
    Hope whoever is on holidays is starting to wind down. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan this morning for 16wks and all is good saw the nasal bone yeah so we are low risk and can enjoy Xmas and relax now....and we are team blue!!!!starting to get excited he wouldn't move again though he was snoozing and his hands up against his face...I also have issues with this site too with typing etc I can't use the symbols at the moment

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-12-2013),lotsathoughts  (20-12-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ that's great news! You've had such a rough few months I'm so glad you can relax (as much as we all can!) and enjoy Christmas. Yay for Team Blue! My DS is gorgeous. Full on, but gorgeous.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats wonderful KJ, I am so pleased for you. Yay for team blue! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (20-12-2013)