Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aarrgghhh JJ what a cutie!! The 3d scans used to creep me out but now I have my own I adore them. I've booked in for my wax Friday. Kj I have had the same thought about most likely going into labour the day before a wax appt, haha.

Good to hear you're home Amps. I though about getting a sofa bed too but buns room isn't big enough.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg - all this talk about waxing bahaha - had mine today! So popular in here it seems. Will probably go into labour day before that months appt as ngaiz already said

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha you girls are making be laugh with all your Brazilian talk. I always had it done but stopped once I found out I was pregnant. Seeing you're all getting them I might get the courage to do it as well. Definitely needs it.

I had my 12 weeks scan this afternoon. All went brilliantly. I'm another one that has an anterior placenta!! The bloodtest came back with very low risk with all trisomies and we found out we are having a boy!!! DH 100% thought it was a girl but I had a dream this morning that we were told we were having a boy. Guess mothers' intuition is right! Plus the scan definitely showed us a doodle. DH couldn't be prouder of the size! Lol

JJ- so glad you had a great scan. Such a cute squishy picture. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, baby's room is coming along slowly but surely now. Sofa bed in, cot in(had to make inside room as won't fit thru doorway dammit), change table in, chest of drawers in, still have heaps of stuff to move out. Have a 'Gentleman's Robe' in the shed ready for me to lightly sand and re-varnish(was part of dh parents original bedroom suite).

Haha we are all too funny on here, I have my brazillian tomorrow. Made the appointment 7weeks ago before the chrissy rush. Bet I look like an amazon for the birth.........be my luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss - made me laugh reading your post ref your little /big boy congrats

AFM - was so over this flu and only having panadol for headaches & FESS for flushing nose / sinus but when I was at Chemist getting Codral for my husband the pharmacist told me I could use Rhinocort for Hayfever nasal spray as it's a class A anyway he said use FESS to flush nose or blow it fist then spray Rhinocort and hour later and I could breathe and then I did it again before bed and woke up feeling amazing as had two CLEAR nostrils, throat not hurting from nasal drip and no phlegm means less coughing - oh what a relief. Just have to keep it up as for a few days as I do notice if it wearing off if I don't repeat it. So morning and night & I'm feeling great
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387414887.890252.jpg

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps & KJ don't know how you are doing it or should I say NOT doing IT I would be getting too randy and frustrated so sorry

Welcome home again Amps

JJ what a cute pic

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quite horrified to discover I started leaking from (o)(o)'s yesterday Only a little bit of liquid (was terribly itchy all day), but I'm a bit concerned that it's starting so soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All is good with our bubba. Just had my morphology scan and all in order, measuring one day ahead. The little fella was somersaulting and kicking his little legs. So cute. Starting to feel a bit of movement, no kicks yet, more just feels like pressure.

Oh Arlias, the joys of pregnancy I guess and something we have to look forward to! I'm sure I won't be laughing when its my turn.

Glad you have found something you can take for you flu Jay and that you are starting to feel better.

Wow Amps, sounds like you are making good progress on the nursery. Now that morphology scan is done, I will start getting organised.

Great news on your 12 week scan Rissa78!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (19-12-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Finally made my first baby purchase today; nothing too exiting though, just a small (36) packet of newborn nappies, and a pack of baby wipes - both of which will be added to my hospital bag once I start packing it at around week 30 or so.

Also got an unexpected Christmas present from my sister-in-law - a couple of articles of clothing for me (which can be seen in today's bump pic), and a baby carrier.

16 Weeks.jpg

Carrier.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very frustrating Jay11....the joys pregnancy Arlais I've heard that happens but didn't believe it...ABH amazing news on your 20wk scan and seeing your son moving been so active ..love the bump pic catlover...AFM waiting nervously for my 16week scan in the morning I hope all is good