Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning hope. Like almost everyone else, I too have an anterior placenta. It is sitting low at 3cm away from the cervix but no one seems too concerned at all.

Dh got to feel two little kicks last night. Funny, he thought I was somehow faking it. Finally, at 20 weeks today, I feel pregnant!!!! Can't believe I'm half way now. This first 20 seems to have taken forever but with Xmas, new year, trip to NZ, then finishing work in April, I'm sure it will fly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the heartburn Ngaiz but yay to feeling the little one! It does make this dream feel real It's such a special moment when DH gets to feel the first few kicks...

Enjoy the Bon Jovi concert tonight ladies! It should be a blast!

1 day to go till our 20 week scan.. Still debating whether to find out whether we are team pink or blue.... Has anyone done any of the old wives tales to find out the gender? Every one 1 do says team pink... So will be interesting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hard to me motivated at work, so close to Christmas. Hanging out for my anomaly scan on Thursday. Hanging for home time today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hearing ya ABH...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm in the same boat ladies. This is a quiet time of year for me, so just getting through some things I'm normally too busy to see to, but it's hardly rocket science and the day is dragging!

I'm starting to prepare everything for my replacement to take over my role though, so that in itself is rather nice to be doing

Little miss squid is giving me some huge kicks today - I think they'd be rather brutal if I didn't have my placenta padding lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same too last day tomorrow though till 6th January!!Yeah!!!Well just been for my first ever wax down there thought I'd better start before I can't do it myself and oh my god did it hurt!!!ouch!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ I've been a regular Brazilian girl for quite a while - but have been too scared to have it done because of the ouch factor! Things are definitely getting out of control though, so either I'm going to have to brave the salon or take up DH's offer of a shave

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ I had mine done today too! I usually shave and last time it got too hard so thought now is as good as time as any to start waxing! It was painful but not as bad as I was expecting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh lord, I've gone organic haha. I've always had mine done religiously every four weeks but my last one at 12wks was excruciating and I haven't built up the courage to go back so just keeping it check at home. Definitely getting it done in the next few days though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had my (blonde) foils done and a Brazilian now that I'm 12 weeks! Both fine as far as I'm concerned. Waxing hurt though and it's growing back quickly! Don't know if I'll continue right until delivery though...don't know how it will work with a huge belly!