Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Arlias - just read this on a baby centre my pregnancy app for week 18
    "Your blood pressure will change a little over your whole pregnancy. Right now it's probably lower than usual, so don't be surprised if you feel a little dizzy. The cause? You guessed it: the pregnancy hormone progesterone. Progesterone relaxes the walls of your blood vessels and can make your blood pressure fall during your first and second trimesters. This lower blood pressure may make you feel faint if you stand for too long or get up quickly.

From now on, when you lie down, it's best to lie on your side, or at least partly tilted to one side. If you lie flat on your back, your uterus can compress a major vein, which decreases the blood flow to your heart. Extra pillows can help you get comfortable. Try placing one behind you and one under your hip or upper leg for comfort. "

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Thanks Jay. I'm just coming up to 24 weeks now and not the first time I've experienced it unfortunately. I think my bp had a lot to do with my morning sickness sticking around for so long!

I don't know about anyone else since I'm near the top of the list, but I'm starting to get bored with being pregnant! I'm over the back pain, being tired, itchy skin, etc. Obviously want bub to bake as long as she needs to, but I'm getting impatient wanting to meet her and I kind of feel like all the exciting milestones have passed. :sly:

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arlais I'm with you!! I'm not over being pregnant because I still feel 100% the same as before, I'm just impatient and want my baby here now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get it too Arlais! I've had dizzy blood pressure spells too, my back has been killing me, I'm still exhausted, there's food that still makes me queasy. I'm hot all the time, can't sleep, need to pee during the night, and am keen for bub to get here so I know he/she is ok. Not that I'm complaining mind you I always said I didn't care what asn awful 9 months I had, I just wanted to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. I don't ever admit it to people because all I've ever wanted is children but I don't really enjoy being pregnant. I worry far too much and am more anxious than usual and my body doesn't really seem to enjoy it. But the miracle of life is amazing and so is being a parent! Hopefully the next 4 months will go quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on great results and a great pic Annerley... Such a relief isn't it? Well done on getting the pram too. That's one big thing out of the way. They are a good looking pram. I'm wondering if i have a high posteria placenta too. I'll have to check at my scan on Wednesday. I've been feeling quite a bit since 17 weeks and I've felt kicks just after 19 weeks... Seem early?? So maybe I have the same thing? Will let you know.

What great scan pics hope. I love the 3D shots, how amazing!

Spidery I hope the brown discharge has since gone.

OMG Amps, I've had that when I sneezed a couple times. I need to definitely work on my pelvic floor exercises or i'll be in trouble!!!

Sorry to hear about the headaches Ngaiz. Hope they go away soon. Those pics are great. What a gorgeous bump and love the 3D pic of bubs.

Wow Jay, you are all sorted. What a great friend. I'm loving how organised you are!! Go girl

AFM - only 5 work days to go this year! woo hoo I can't wait to have my 3 weeks off, i'm so buggered. 20 week scan on Wednesday which will be an early birthday present for me which is Thursday.. I love this time of year but this year is 'extra' special

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Amps  (16-12-2013),Annerley  (16-12-2013),Spidery  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, been busy on here over the weekend.

Great setup with your nursery stuff Jay. I must get organised in the new year.

A busy weekend for me and really would love to go back to bed right now. I can't wait for xmas and to be on holidays and have a rest. I never realised how annoying drunk people can be when you can't join them! Heading to Bon Jovi tomorrow night. I wonder if the baby will be bopping along. Think I'm starting to feel some movement.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gong to Bon Jovi tomorrow night too ABH! Hope our bubs share our great taste in music

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    been really busy on here I couldn't get on bubhub on my computer and it was using all my battery up on my phone so some catching up on....the scan pics are awesome that have been put up I hope we get some good ones on Friday at our 16week scan really looking forward to seeing our little one again and knowing everything is good...I'm the same as you Octoberbaby all I have ever wanted is a baby but I haven't enjoyed being pregnant to date due to anxiety etc. all my bleeding stopped about 5 days ago now if not abit longer and I am now off all drugs apart from Prednisone so hopefully will start feeling abit better. I went into the city to the new topshop store at the weekend and their maternity section was poor I thought it would be modern with more choice (I am originally from the UK and loved this store), but I did end up getting a dress and some bigger size tops from there I didntt think they were too pricey either and I feel comfortable and modern..I've found a lot of stores maternity sections abit old fashioned and lack of choice.

anyone got any ideas on if you can dye your hair while pregnant? I have had foils in my hair for years now and it is in really bad need of something but heard your not supposed to, is this right?

Jay you are really organised with all the baby things. hope everyone that's been feeling ill with headaches/fainting etc are starting to feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbaby2010 View Post
    I'm gong to Bon Jovi tomorrow night too ABH! Hope our bubs share our great taste in music
    I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ I waited until past the first trimester to dye my hair, just to be extra cautious - I have done it since then though. I've read a few threads on this and it does seem to be safe, particularly if you're colouring, not bleaching.

Just do it in a well ventilated room as your preggy nose is extra sensitive, or try to get an early appt at the salon so you don't get overwhelmed by fumes

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ I had my foils done last week with no issues and did throughout my preg with DS. No way I could go 9 mths without it!!