Closed Thread
Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing to keep up ladies. I don't get a chance to post much but enjoy reading along with your journey's.

Not much to report from me. 16wk scan booked in for the 18th Dec, 20wk morphology scan booked for 17th Jan while we're away on holidays. Team surprise for us also...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You guys aeros great with your personals. I feel like I've had no time to check BH this week. As I quickly read through I see lots of positive messages which is lovely. Go you bubbas! xx

Ainsley - I am doing shared midwifery group practice so I have one midwife that I see for each appointment. She has an on she can go to if there are concerns but other than that I work with her. Or I see her buddy midwife who works the opposite hours.

We booked our hospital bed this week. I can't remember if I mentioned that??? That's another thing...my memory isn't so great at the moment. I blame partly baby brain and a hectic work life for end of term craziness. Had a head cold all week too which hasn't helped. Almost holiday tiiiiiime can't wait for some days off and to visit family interstate.

There was more but I can't remember :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra! Yes, glad you're enjoying the bras too! Cheap and comfy, can't loose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, sorry you're unwell again
    Hope you're recovering.

Oh and we booked into a Breastfeeding class for next year. Booked it at RPA during so the course is free!
    Then have our calm birth course in Jan/Feb. Booked and excited to go.
    Ok that's all for now xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read the last 2 pages yet. Busy out and about. But I thought if share my NT scan pics! So awesome! Got great results and was just awesome to see baby bear kickin around. Will do personals tonight, after I read your posts from the last few days.

I love the butterfly brain and the cute legs shot. The 3D is awesome. So Happy.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386974219.072055.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386974251.735353.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386974286.728586.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386974315.717025.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386974376.616468.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley congrats on your scan and great results I cannot believe we almost in 2bd trimester Awesome news about pram j have known idea what we will get or even car seat have not done the research yet so any hints that would be great.

Hope half you too have also had great pics and results from your NT scan

Amps: feeling for you lovely Glad baby is well though

AFM: I have had light brown discharge nearly every day since Monday making me a bit anxious. I have ob appointment on Tuesday so I will discuss with him then about the sac of blood seen at ultrasound. Just booked in 19week scan for the 29th of January so cannot wait feels like forever away lol.

Hope all you ladies are having a fantastic weekend

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thought I'd share an embarrassing pregnancy symptom with you all. I spent most of last night throwing up, I was horrified at one point to be caught a little unawares, as I threw up I peed myself a tiny bit!!! I know I have good pelvic floor muscles so this shocked the hell out of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps! I have heard of that happening, but like you I've got good pelvic floor muscles so I'm sure that would have been most unexpected!

Today my blood pressure seems to be playing games. I was fine for most of the morning, but got major head spins when I got up off the floor (wrapping presents) too quickly to answer the door. Since then I only have to be standing for a few minutes before I start feeling really dizzy and need to sit down

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, must a quick one from me as I''ve been suffering from really bad headaches this week and it feels like a migraine is coming on.

Scan went really well and bub is doing perfectly, measuring 2 days ahead. We didn't find out the gender so we will be part of team surprise. Bub spent the whole scan curled up asleep. I think this is a good thing because it helps refrain from buying unnecessary amounts of newborn clothing.

I finally shared the news with my fiends back in NZ.

A couple of pics to share. My belly has really popped out since my pic last week. This was Tuesday at 19wks, don't mind the toothpaste on the mirror, haha.

Eta-I can feel some squirming going on inside now but no kicks yet.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 14-12-2013 at 16:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley. I'm so glad u had a great NT scan, your results are awesome. Congrats on being in the 2nd trimester! I hope we get more energy soon, I'd love to exercise more and get more stuff done, but after work I'm just exhausted.

Ngaiz. Love the belly! And cute scan pic of your chilled bub.

Arlais. Hope your blood pressure comes back to normal for you. I have had a few moments if lightheadedness although few and far between.

Spidery. GL on tues I hope the blood is just old from the sac seen in your scan starting to shrink. ?

Berra. Hey how are you. My gastro cleared at exactly 24hrs. Thank god. Was such a good feeling to be well after feeling so crap. Lol. Congrats on scan results. And sounds like an awesome birthday!

JJ. I can't wait for those moments where u can share a kick with hubby! Sounds so special

Amps. Wishing u a short stay in hospital this time. Glad bubs is doing great though. But poor muma has been doin it tough.

Ainsley. Congrats on scan results. My belly is starting to look like its popping, I can still fit into my work pants, but the button is starting to look like its not far off. On weekends I live in cotton dresses, they feel free-er and will stretch with me. ( I hope) looks like ill have to go to the Boxing Day sales for maternity work pants tho. does anyone recommend a good maternity wear shop? One that doesn't look like grandma clothes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (16-12-2013)