Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, well I'm back in hospital with hyperemesis and a migraine, lucky me. Ob did a scan yesterday and belly bean is measuring a bit over 23weeks, which I am today! So happy all is good with our baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My goodness Amps! Hopefully it's not a long stay this time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps – you poor thing. You’ve really been through a tough time with this little bub haven’t you? It’s so great that your baby is growing perfectly though. Take care, I hope it improves soon.

Berra – agree with you about the pram – better to get one now that will do you for the next bub too. How lovely that you have a belly now. It’s amazing how quickly it happens isn’t it? Physio classes sound like a good start – there are so many options aren’t there!

KJ – That’s great that you get another scan at 16 weeks – I’m sure you’ll be able to see everything much clearer then. I’ll check out the rozibaby – haven’t seen that one yet. I’m glad your bleeding is settling.

JJ – How cute that you are feeling the baby so much – and it must be lovely that your DH is feeling it now as well. What a nice way to pass the time at 4.30am!

ABH – Walking is a great form of exercise at this stage – don’t beat yourself up about not doing more. I’m sure you’ll be out with the pram all the time once bub arrives. Good luck with the anomaly scan – always so exciting to have scans.

Bedlover – what a tough experience that you went through last time. I’m so glad it’s going well for you now and that envelope is hidden well!

Riss – hehe I’ve had lots of ‘blob’ photos! Good luck for the nt scan. Do they give you some anaesthetic for the stitch?

Ngaiz – How did your scan go? And your kidney scan? You’re very patient and it will be great to get a surprise at the end of the 9 months!

Orchids – thanks for the pram tips, I’ll check out that you tube clip.

Lotsa – How do you arrange special midwife visits? That’s fantastic that your baby is measuring well. How lovely are the heartbeats! I have serious headaches as well, not nice.

Everyone else – hello and I’m glad you’re all well. This thread is moving so quickly I’m sorry I can’t keep up with everything!

AFM – sorry for the absence. Time seems to be flying by. I had my 12 week scan and everything looks great! We saw little arms and legs – so cute! It’s so surreal but we’re excited to start telling people at Christmas. I’m with you ladies – the last few Christmases have been awful for us, I feel so lucky this year, but still so so nervous. It is now ages until our next scan although we do visit the doctor every few weeks because it’s twins. My stomach is really showing now and none of my old clothes fit, but I’m reluctant to buy maternity clothes. I guess I can buy stretchy tops once I start telling people? I’m really more interested in buying baby clothes!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-12-2013),Orchids  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that your back in hospital Amps.. you really have had it tough. Glad the little one is doing really well

How amazing is it to see bubs at the 12 week scan Ainsley? It's amazing how much they have grown and developed since the last one.

AFM - 20 weeks today! I'm feeling so much better now and am finally able to enjoy being pregnant. I'm just loving the baby bump. Got my work Christmas Party tonight. It will be the first one I won't be drinking at, which will be interesting! lol To be honest I dont even miss alcohol and before I did love a good glass of wine..... Have a great weekend everyone xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spidery- so happy to hear that you got the all clear on your NT results and what beautiful scan results too- such a relief isn't it? Can you believe we are only days away from being in the 2nd trimester, so exciting! Glad your scare was nothing too!

Hope- congrats on being 13wks today, hope yesterday went well for you and that u have recovered from your bug!

Lotsa- how lovely that your DH felt a kick! Hope you are feeling better too.

KJ- you poor thing! I'm glad the bleed has eased off but how scary for you. I really hope there's no more to come and that you can relax and enjoy! It's great your little one is ok

Jay- hope your cold is feeling better! I will have to look into my health insurance about claiming for classes too, thanks for that tip!

Orchids- I agree, I think my headaches are related to dehydration. I've never been a huge water drinker but been trying really hard, well the other day I sculled almost a whole bottle of cold powerade and it was almost instant relief for my head

JJ- yay for getting a kick! Such a special time! Yay for 20wks and enjoy the Christmas party!

Bedlover- glad your scan went well, you are very strong to not hunt that envelope down, hehe!

Riss- glad your obs appointment went well! Not long until next Wednesday now! I have another obs appointment next Tuesday.

ABH- good luck for your morphology scan and congrats on nearing the half way mark!

Ngaiz- hope your scan went well too

Berra- happy birthday! So wonderful to hear that your results were all clear and bub is doing well! Happy 13wks for today!

Arlais- great job on the roll call, thank you!
    How scary about the microwave incident too, I'd cry over missing out of eating too!

Amps- you poor thing with more time in hospital, glad baby is well though!

Ainsley- it's so great that your bundles are doing do well! I'm glad your NT scan results went well also. Have fun with your announcements. Not sure if you've said but will you find out the genders?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-12-2013),JJTiger  (16-12-2013),Orchids  (13-12-2013),Spidery  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Annerley! I'm so glad your results are all good. Did you get some decent photos? Hmm I think we're going to try and keep the genders a surprise. What about you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my NT scan today and so pleased with the results

Baby was also measuring 1day ahead with a heat rate of 157 bpm
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Annerley; 14-12-2013 at 09:59.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on 20 weeks JJ!!! Let yourself relax and enjoy now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow amazing numbers Annerley and an awesome photo

Sorry for all the posts - on my phone.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again Ainsley, I think I'll be watching the scan DVD over and over tonight. We are planning to find out the gender.

i forgot to mention, we celebrated today buy ordering a pram and went against all plans and got a Bugaboo Chameleon. We were on cloud 9 and DH said whatever we need for this little one, we'll get. When I first thought of having babies, my friends all raved about the bugaboos so I dreamt of having one until I saw the price but now I couldn't resist. It's not as heavy or chunky as I thought either