Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big catch up guys! sorry if i miss anyone!!!

Bedlover - so exciting you have felt movement! I can't wait to feel that- maybe the answer is ice cream (perhaps I need to tell my DH). It's also kind of funny thinking about your bubba kicking away while you sleep very sweet really.

Annerly - hope your NT scan goes well, I've not heard about the urine though- bit unfair she was so cranky at you! Nice to hear about your little bump! Right now I'm just feeling a bit fat!!!

Abh - I too am thrilled to be pregnant this Christmas! Last year I remember spending most of it feeling low thinking it would never be a day with little excited people. I'm getting some whopper headaches too- started about 2 weeks ago. And getting an achy neck. I assume its just hormones!

Riss - hope the other week wasn't too hard on you! Hope your little passenger brings you some joy this Christmas the stitch sounds scary and you are very brave- good luck

Kj35 - thinking of you, it must be very scary but sounds like baby is ok so try not to worry too much.

Lotsathoughts - I've just gotten into the Kmart bras myself- they are really good value! I didn't want to buy expensive ones cause who knows what my boobs are doing! I think the name thing is fine! If its only a middle name- I think I'd only get a bit flustered if it was first names

Arlais - good to hear its going so well- fingers crossed for reducing the clexane!! I think we are going grey for our nursery- looks so nice with pink or blue btw- I had a bit of a microwave accident earlier this year... My goodness it smelt burnt for months! I think I used vinegar and baking soda to try soak up the smell...

Amps - I'd love to see pics of your nursery once you get everything sorted! I can't wait to get to that part!

Becca85 - welcome! You are due the day after me hope your NT scan goes well and you get a good look at bubba!

Orchids- my DH likes the city versa, but I'm now wondering if maybe we need to go and check out the city select. We have to try for a second pretty quick smart if we want a chance at two- and prams are so expensive ill kick myself if I just have to spend a huge amount all over again! I also really liked the look of the bugaboo bee- its just so expensive and i don think as versatile... just nice and light looking. not sure if im going to go with a capsule - so $$$!!! Good to hear your scan went so well

Hope4baby - what a lovely pic! Crossing my fingers for your NT scan hope that gastro clears up soon - you poor thing!!!

Jay11 - I've been crying at the drop of a hat too! Can't listen to any soppy music at the moment- just silly! Hope you feel better soon

Spidery- good to hear your results were good! Love the pics too 3d!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-12-2013),Orchids  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry - quick update for me got my nt results (with bloods) -all good!!! I'm so excited now got to see baby at the ob again, bouncing all over the place DH took my to the coast on the weekend to celebrate news and bday, which was lovely- pretty much the best birthday ever with such wonderful news

Getting a little belly- between Friday last week and Monday my pants got real tight!!! Think I still just look a little fat, esp around the face. Hopefully that won't get any worse I'm weening off prednisolone now and feeling much more sick (so much for getting better!!!). But hopefully will feel less hungry, as I'm sure the pred is behind the weird nauseous but sooo hungry feelings- very confusing for my poor belly!

I've booked in for some antenatal exercise classes with a physio- I'm not sure what else I'm meant to be doing as my ob handouts weren't very useful in the end. I thought I'd just wait till I see the midwife in jan and go with a list of questions

Anyway, 13 weeks on Friday is that second trimester? Or is that the next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Berra you should find once you're completely off the pred that your bloating will lessen. I didn't realize until a bit later that the excess facial hair I was getting was related to the steroids - that's a symptom I'm glad to be rid of!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh that will be nice! Better check for fur though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on the pred too and got abit of extra facial hair going on, my OB keeping me on it for now because he said it helps with nausea and morning sickness..my blood is now turning a black colour so all going good I finish the drug cyclokapron today though so if I have another bleed I will know why..looking forward to my 16 wk NT next week ( couldn't see nasal bone at 12wk so suggested a 16 wk one too)...I'll have to have a look at the city select pram everyone is going in about although I have got my mind set on the rozibaby..hope everyone is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover... That completely makes sense with the envelope... I'm so sorry you had it go thru that

KJ sounds like the bleeding is going away which is fantastic.. I feel for you ladies on all these extra drugs..

Berra that's great to hear about your NT results... Happy belated birthday.. The weekend away sounds lovely.. I think as soon as you hit 12 weeks your in the 2nd trimester...

AFM - I was wide awake at 4.30am.. I couldn't sleep and my little one was having a party in there.. I woke DH up and he felts 2 kicks!!! Such a wonderful moment

Have a great day ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra congrats - technically 12.6 weeks is the end of tri1 so welcome to the 2nd trimester yippee

KJ - so glad bleeding is getting better and looks like it's resolving big hugs

JJ - totally jealous congrats what a wonderful moment for you 3

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJTiger - Congrats on your kicks and DH getting to feel them. Can't wait for that moment.

KJ35 - Great to read it is improving for you. Hopefully you get to finish up before xmas earlier and chillax, you so deserve it. Sure has been a stressful pregnancy so far. You so deserve the quickest and easiest birth.

Congrats on your NT scan results BerraBrooder and your second tri!!

I have booked in for my antenatal class. DH and I will just do one Saturday (full day). Hospital also offers pregnancy exercise classes each week, run by their physio department. So think I will try that out too. I wish I could be more motivated on the exercise front. At least with two little fur babies I do walk every couple of days. I think they will be a bit put out once the bubba arrives!! Just one week now to my anomaly scan, so can't wait to see the little fella again. x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Berra!! City Versa was actually the first baby jogger pram I heard about and it does look good... lots of people rave about it. But seeing as we'll be trying for a 2nd bubba pretty quick I then started to look into ones that can convert to doubles. Let me know your thoughts once you've check it out

Quote Originally Posted by BerraBrooder View Post
    Orchids- my DH likes the city versa, but I'm now wondering if maybe we need to go and check out the city select. We have to try for a second pretty quick smart if we want a chance at two- and prams are so expensive ill kick myself if I just have to spend a huge amount all over again! I also really liked the look of the bugaboo bee- its just so expensive and i don think as versatile... just nice and light looking. not sure if im going to go with a capsule - so $$$!!! Good to hear your scan went so well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids I was thinking the same with getting something that would convert but when Hubby saw them & he convinced me that the extra weight and room they take up wasn't worth it for us and you never know how long it will take to conceive bub 2 so it may not even be practice by then. So we'll just wait and who knows might look for a second hand double if needed down the track.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (13-12-2013)