Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So happy for you spidery for your great scan pics and NT scan/blood results they are great numbers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for sharing all the info about prams, capsules and upcoming sales!

I too have my eye on the baby jogger city select as it can turn into a double when bub #2 comes along. The others that caught my eye were the Rozibaby and Uppababy Vista. Mind you I haven't yet been to a baby shop to view them - its just based on looking at specs online and reading reviews. Had no idea prams were so pricey, but the one thing I'm hearing time and time again from other mums I know is "invest in a good pram". Don't mind getting second hand baby furniture (cot, bassinet, change table etc) if more money goes towards the pram.

There are heaps of useful youtube videos of people reviewing prams as well as doing comparisons of prams side by side eg the Uppababy Vista vs City Select http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWQ91sPMeY

Sorry to hear lots of you are getting bad headaches. If I get them they are usually in the morning after I've had a nice sleep in (ruins my weekends!). I think it might be linked to dehydration because eversince getting pregnant I find I need to drink more esp at night and often wake up for a sip of water. Every morning as soon as I wake up I'm dying for a glass of water!! And this never used to be the case.

As for antenatal classes - we were told by the hospital we booked in with that the hospital run antenatal classes book out quickly so its good to get on to it early. We decided to spread it out and do 2 hrs every week for 7 weeks (rather than do 2 full saturdays/sundays). That way we can also get to know other couples expecting around the same time and perhaps they live in the same area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cough has gone from dry tickle to deep coughing attack with phlegm and my throat is starting to hurt from coughing = I getting sick nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no jay11 I had that last week thumping head and sinus pain really sore throat and a cough with phlegm. I feel a bit better now but still have a big if nose and cough happening its horrible. Rest up hope you get better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well woke up to bleeding this morning and some clots I'm so scared I was just starting believe all was going to be ok really scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ, I hope and pray all is ok. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ. Can you call your OB? If not I would go to the emergency department of the nearest big hospital.
    Big hugs xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I called Wazza and I've taken two vallum and waiting for hubby to come out of his meetings to take me to OB, so hopefully the vallum will calm me and my uterus...I'm just hoping its because I'm bee weened off all the drugs and my body isn't ready so I may need the progesterone support still fingers crossed trying think on the positive side but it's hard I was only saying yesturday it's been 5weejs since I'd had a bleed

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ. I hope it's nothing bad. Fingers crossed for you today.

Jay. That sux, I hope it clears up soon for u. warning TMI... I woke up twice last night with diarrhoea and looks like I have full gastro bug today. Stomach cramps and water diarrhoea. What's annoyed me the most, is I have got through 12 weeks without throwing up, then this gastro just made me puke bile just before. Grrr. I hate vomiting.

Spidery. Nice pics and congrats on good numbers!

Arlais. Omg that woulda been a bit scary. Funny when u look back though. It reminds me of 13 years ago wen I was heavily pregnant with DS and I had the munchies for a toasted cheese sandwich. So we had an electric jaffle type toaster & I proceeded to make my toasty. As I went to clamp the toaster down to shut it, it was really hard, so I kept clamping it shut harder and harder.... Then BANG! I saw blue lightning flash through my house what a shock. What I had done was put the electric cord through the back of the toaster. So I sandwiched the cord through a hot iron!!! Blew the toaster up centimetres from my belly. Omg I laugh about it now but that was scary! The silly things pregnant women do.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-12-2013),KJ35  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What really sucked was I didn't get my toasty.