My name is Telly. I'm currently in my fourth, and final, year of study with UQ undertaking a dual degree in both nursing and midwifery.

Final year UQ midwifery students can provide emotional and physical support during your pregnancy. UQ offers an amazing experience for both mums-to-be, their family and students, aptly named the "continuity of care" program. I will 'follow you' throughout your pregnancy experience, supporting you through your antenatal period and then when the time comes, be privileged to be part of the birth of your little bub. Lets not forget some extra support in your postnatal time when you are getting to know your new little one!

If you are planning a birth at Mater Mothers' Hospital and this is something you are interested in please feel free to contact me via email - csersser@gmail.com - or phone 0411 585 993. I am looking for pregnant women at all stages whether you are in your first trimester or in the middle of your third! I would love to be involved in this wonderful and exciting time in your life! This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain some extra support during your pregnancy and a wonderful learning opportunity for me.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Telly