+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use to easily devour an entire family block or two per DAY or a pack or two of timtams. Ive always been slim & exersize alot & eat well aside from the chocolate & have good teeth.

Now I'm pregnant I cant stand the sight, smell or thought of it though.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pisang View Post
    PleAse tell us how you did that? I eat way too much as in a block a week sometimes 2.. and I do want to stop but I can't seem to. Each day I say ok after today none.. but then I wake up feeling good and go buy it again ..
    I don't know how to explain it. It was hard. I just stopped. I avoided the aisle all together and would go to a register that didn't have chocolate. For the first month I was a bit grumpy lol. Then it got easier and I always planned to have a tonne of chocolate come my birthday but by my birthday all cravings etc were gone and I didn't care for it any more. Now I can just enjoy a treat and not feel like I need to eat 2 blocks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have days like today I aet half a jar of those cadbury peanut chocs that come out at Xmas bu then I can easily go a few days with no chocolate. My DH is actually a lot worse and just aet a hole pack of Tim tams

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't eat chocolate every day but have eaten the aldi chocolate with hazelnut 200g block in a weekend then bought another block a few days later...
    I think its 25% hazelnuts so not too bad right? I want more now

I also love pods and had almost the whole packet in one day.

I was also going through a phase of lacking sleep and feeling really tired at work so to try and keep myself awake would have about 6 pieces of the Cadbury favourites a day. If I have chocolate at work I always go through it so fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im calorie counting at the moment. so 150g of chocolate to me is excessive. 150g of cadbury chocolate is 800 calories. Thats 2 meals for me. I am the BIGGEST reformed chocolate addict but its just not appropriate for me anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I don't normally like chocolate and pregnancy put me off it badly but now I'm breast feeding I am addicted. I just ate half a 500g bucket of maltesers.! And I usually eat any and all chocolate with in an hour of it being in the house.

Me + Him = Perfection born 05/11/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I don't know how to explain it. It was hard. I just stopped. I avoided the aisle all together and would go to a register that didn't have chocolate. For the first month I was a bit grumpy lol. Then it got easier and I always planned to have a tonne of chocolate come my birthday but by my birthday all cravings etc were gone and I didn't care for it any more. Now I can just enjoy a treat and not feel like I need to eat 2 blocks.

A friend and I had a bet where she couldn't eat chocolate and I couldn't drink Pepsi Max, it lasted 15 months during which time she had absolutely nothing with chocolate (or even cocoa) in it. She pretty much did the same thing as you in regards to quitting chocolate, though she had to go to the extent of checking labels and asking the maker of the food if she wasn't sure whether it had chocolate or not.
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 06-12-2013 at 01:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eat away

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

DJ Nette  (06-12-2013),jenjenOo  (07-12-2013),JungleMum  (06-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (06-12-2013)