+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    It can depend but anywhere from a block of chocolate 175g to 200g depending on which brand or a whole packet of Tim tams :0 to a day with nothing :0

If I had to say an average I would say half a block so 100g a day or say 5 Tim tams

I remember a few days when I consumed nothing but chocolate
    Gosh! Weren't you moody coming off all those sugar highs? I would have been feral!

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    When Cadbury brought in the peel and reseal packets my head nearly exploded - people can actually walk away from an opened block!?
    In theory I could eat a family block a day, but I stretch it out to about 3 a week.
    My DP recently found my super secret empty packet stash, he may be planning an intervention...
    I'm a self-confessed chocoholic, plus I'm BF so I'm totally excused...right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I eat choc about a couple of times a month ,it doesn't agree with me but it do like it. My dh doesn't like chocolate so it is easy to keep some in the cupboard for ages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find 150g a day very excessive! I have a freddo 2-3 times a week. A family block binge may happen where DH and I polish it off in one evening maybe once every 6 months !!
    When I was studying at exam time I could eat that amount but I felt gross, and gained frightening amounts of weight!
    I am currently pregnant and gave small amounts a little more frequently, but when bfing DD2 I couldn't touch the stuff without getting the crank bub from hell!!!! So had to give it up for 6 months or deal with the consequences!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems a lot to me too. We probably buy a 150g block of dark chocolate about once a month as a treat and usually have a square or two once or twice a week.

The only time I have felt like having chocolate daily was for short periods of time after having a baby and when bf every 1-2 hours. Even then at most I would have a row of dark chocolate a day.

Have you tried switching to dark chocolate? I usually find a square or two of it is enough to get a chocolate fix when I fancy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    More than what I eat. I don't have it every day and its never something I buy to bring home. I usually buy a large Freddo frog. I did eat a packet of Tim Tams I a day last week. I my defense I'd had no breakfast or lunch. DH was still horrified though!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment it's very rare for me to have any (gestational diabetes), when I have it has been in very small amounts.
    Normally we wouldn't have it in the house, but we'd buy a block each every few months and eat it in a sitting (we can't walk away from an open chocolate packet lol).
    We'd also get the occasional packet of chocolate biscuits and eat all of those in one go as well, it's the main reason we just don't buy it often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It depends sometimes 2 pieces sometimes more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coles has Lindt blocks at 2 for $5, had to get some 70% =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If we have it in the house, I have chocolate daily. Anywhere from 1 piece to about 50 grams would be the norm. We rarely go more than a couple of weeks without chocolate. At times I'll eat a lot more than that in one day though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast