+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have about 2 small squares of a cadbury block 2-3 times a week but can easily go a few weeks without any. I would never eat a whole chocolate bar i think I would be sick

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    I have fab teeth all natural no work done and rarely have confectionary or sugary treats.
    I have fab teeth that have never needed work and have had a pretty crappy sugary diet most of my life (changed now ;-) )
    I don't think the health of your teeth has much to do with the chocolate you eat...

I am a huge chocoholic and I think that's excessive. But if you are eating veggies the rest of the day then hey who am I to judge.
    My current addiction is mint aero bubbles and I have a bag (about 35grams) every 2-3 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Uh... my husband goes through 4 family sized blocks a week! How that man is so skinny I have no idea!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My DH is the same! Can easily polish off whole blocks throughout the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I definitely eat too much chocolate and sugar in general. I don't think I eat 150g in a day of straight chocolate but I'm sure I'd eat the equivalent amount of sugar. I'm absolutely addicted to sugar to the point where my mouth waters after I eat a healthy meal. I try to distract myself with water or peppermint tea but sometimes I just can't ignore it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mel04 View Post
    I have fab teeth that have never needed work and have had a pretty crappy sugary diet most of my life (changed now ;-) )
    I don't think the health of your teeth has much to do with the chocolate you eat...
    From the research I have read and the warnings all through my dentist's office sugar is directly linked to tooth decay. Sugar is a high ingredient of chocolate.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I very rarely eat chocolate...I'm just not a huge fan (I have plenty of other vices though).

150g a day astonishes me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I go through fazes where the only thing I eat is chocolate. Then I go months without it. Does me no harm.

I have never had so much as a filling.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to eat a block a week basically, sometimes 2 (share with DP) then in Jan 2013 my dad challenged me to give up chocolate for 9 months. In that whole time I slipped up once only.

I never used to be able to walk past chocolate without buying any, now I don't even notice the aisle.

However, tonight I would of done anything to eat that entire box of favourites that's been sitting on my desk for two weeks. I didn't though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I want chocolate now.

I go through phases of liking it. Right now i am off chocolate but would love some. Having chocolate in the house requires me to go to woolies after work which i cbf doing.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I used to eat a block a week basically, sometimes 2 (share with DP) then in Jan 2013 my dad challenged me to give up chocolate for 9 months. In that whole time I slipped up once only.

I never used to be able to walk past chocolate without buying any, now I don't even notice the aisle.

However, tonight I would of done anything to eat that entire box of favourites that's been sitting on my desk for two weeks. I didn't though.
    PleAse tell us how you did that? I eat way too much as in a block a week sometimes 2.. and I do want to stop but I can't seem to. Each day I say ok after today none.. but then I wake up feeling good and go buy it again ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast