+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You guys eat chocolate daily?? My poor deprived body ... I'd be lucky to have it once a month - although at this time of year I eat it more frequently as I'm often given boxes of chocolates from my students.

Fresh dates however is a whole different story... I'm addicted to them could easily eat 2-6 of them a day. OMG yum!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have it every weekend. Maybe a bar or something? Sometimes more!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe. I currently consume around 3 x 225g blocks per week, I crave it so much while breastfeeding - don't eat that much normally!! It doesn't affect my weight, (thank goodness) I am convinced bubs must be drinking chocolate milk lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    One small mini bar like from the share bags, its normally at 3am while i am feeding ds

♥me & him = ds 17/9/2013♥

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    I love chocolate and probably eat it daily but that seems like a huge amount.
    This!! 150g that's like 3 bars worth that is so so much chocolate. I mean I like chocolate and once a fortnight or so I'll eat a whole bar (sometimes more often) and will have a chocolatey treat most days- but I'm talking a little Milky Way bar or two finger Kitkat, or a small handful of choc chips, or a jarrah hot chocolate. But 150g a day yeah that's very excessive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We hardly ever buy chocolate,unless its on special,or we are craving it.i would prob eat it once a month,if that.a family block would last a day or 2 between dh and I when we buy it though!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It can depend but anywhere from a block of chocolate 175g to 200g depending on which brand or a whole packet of Tim tams :0 to a day with nothing :0

If I had to say an average I would say half a block so 100g a day or say 5 Tim tams

I remember a few days when I consumed nothing but chocolate

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems like a lot to me. Depending on the type of choc that's about 85gms of sugar, so about 20 teaspoons a day just in the chocolate.

It's so addictive though. I recently cut sugar in all it's many forms out of my diet because I ate way too much!! Now I'm letting little bits in in the form of fresh fruit and rice malt syrup and I feel so much better for it. Before this I'd have a Mars bar or something similar a day, not to mention the hundred cups of tea with two sugars (plus biscuits!!) I'd have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It seems excessive to me it's the equivalent of 6-7 teaspoons of sugar per day just in chocolate. I have fab teeth all natural no work done and rarely have confectionary or sugary treats.

If I ate even a row of chocolate in a hit I would get a headache from the sugar. DH and I share a dessert the few times a year we have one. Easter eggs get thrown out we would prefer some lovely cheese crackers and a boutique beer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Uh... my husband goes through 4 family sized blocks a week! How that man is so skinny I have no idea!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app