Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hands down; live to eat.
    I workout to eat! Yum!

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Live to eat.....but only cook to survive.
    I love food, but hate cooking and all the crap that goes with it including cleaning up the kitchen, washing dishes, recipe books and food shows on tv.

I couldn't live off your food pill though, I love eating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I see it the other way around in my case. I would say I used to 'live to eat' - in that food was my enemy and I'd often binge on empty calories and actually think about take away so much that I was known to go for a drive just to curb a craving when it wasn't even a meal time.

Now I'm much more of a 'foodie' in that I enjoy fresh, delicious healthy meals. I cook everything from scratch, meal plan, experiment, take photos for my Instagram, eat a much bigger variety of food and generally mainly just let food full of goodness pass my lips. Even though I put a lot more of my time and thought into what I eat I would now say I 'eat to live' - in that I don't feel hungry or get cravings or feed my emotions with food. I'm no longer gluttonous like I once was and my dress size is now indicative of that. I have a much healthier relationship with food now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eat to live. I am a shocker at forgetting to eat when busy or stressed!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Live to eat. Love eating, love having a huge variety of flavours and tastes.

This doesn't mean only "bad" food - I get just as excited about a lentil curry or salmon with Asian greens as I do about cheesecake or a gourmet burger. Eating is one of life's great pleasures.

Whenever someone goes on holiday I always ask, how was the food?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love to eat but wish I was the opposite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Live to eat... I love food, love to cook, love to feed people & love to eat yummy food, I love experimenting, reading cook books, googling recipes, watching cooking shows... Just love food! I reckon if the hours weren't so unsocial & the job stressful I'd be a chef!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE to cook good food, but it's often very simple at the same time (ie. I eat veggies straight out of the garden and just cook a basic salmon fillet a minute each side and sprinkle olive oil and sea salt on top).

I live to eat, but I also have days where I eat to live.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I love food and eating it so much that every attempt to stop on my own failed and I kept on getting fatter... so I had gastric surgery!

I went through a stage afterwards where eating was a chore... but I love food again now, I just have to eat much less of it.

I don't particularly enjoy cooking now though... my DP is fussy, my daughter complains about every single thing on Earth including dinner, and I can't eat much... so cooking is a massive chore. I don't see the point in cooking something delicious when everyone is going to whinge and I can only eat a tiny bit of it anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

MillieMollyMandy  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like dining out

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app