+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can totally switch. You just need to sign a consent form with your new doctor and they can get all your history. Poor form!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffykitty View Post
    Yes i can do that but this isnt the first time this has happened. Ive needed to see my regular doctor urgently wheather it be for me or my ds and couldnt get in at all. Theres another place my dp goes to and they are really nice and always have appointments available and more doctors at the clinic.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I would change for sure then! You don't need the extra stress esp with a sick DS waiting for an appointment for an doctor that's never available! I don't get why some keep adding new patients if they clearly can't handle the amount they already have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you do go to a new clinic just let them know that you would like your file from your previous gp transfered over. They will get you fill out a transfer request and they will take care of the rest for you.
    In the meantime they will see/treat you for the UTI. If the symptoms do persist before you see your next gp or get worser ( even if just concerned ) go straight down to your local hospital ER. The waits may be long but at least you will know you will get seen and hopefully some results will ease your mind.

Good luck