Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My DD tells me "I love you so much mummy"

Love DD and DS with all my heart and more x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    The other day I was feeling really down and couldn't pull myself out of it to play with the kids. DS1 picked up his bubbles and said he would blow some for me because sometimes when he's sad bubbles make him happy so maybe it would work for me.

DS2 made my heart melt when he walked over to his big brother and snuggled up to him with a big hug and gave him a kiss all of his own decision.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD (nearly 8 months) is (when she's not clawing my face) very gentle. She loves to stroke peoples faces and she always has the cutest face when she does

She's just started giving me kisses (well licking my cheek lol)

When she's sooking for attention she pouts and says mummy and oooooooh it's just too cute

Sent from my talky stick with a minion glued to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was putting DS to bed tonight (which he was trying to drag out) he asked me to read a story. I said that I had a headache & that I would read him a story tomorrow (yes, bad mum I know). I put him to bed and we had cuddles etc. About 10-15min later I hear him calling out from his room. I go in and he says " feeling better Mummy? Headache better Mummy" I think what a sweetheart he is and reassure him that my headache is gone and that I'm feeling better. He then asks me to read him a story. Cheeky bugger, checkmate. So I read him a story and off to bed he went (until he called out again 5 min later cause his bandaid had fallen off and we wanted another one). I'm happy to say he is now sound asleep:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS1 (3yo) said to DS2 (11mo) 'where are you going baby J***, don't run away from me, you're my best friend, hold my hand!!', then he grabbed DS2's hand and started walking down the hallway with him. My heart absolutely melted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My 12 month old was eating a bowl of grapes this afternoon and picked up 2 in one handful. Instead of trying to eat both, she handed one to me and when I ate it, she smiled as if she was glad that I understood what to do. Lately she does the same with balls too; picks up two and "shares" one with us, so sweet.