+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My Miss 5 is going through one of those pretty horrid stages that most 5 y/o's seem to go through, however last week she had her first school orientation and a little girl she knows was crying and didnt want to leave her Mum and totally unprompted Miss 5 went over and asked her to come and sit on the mat with her. Its nice to know my sweet gorgeous little girl is hiding under all that recently developed attitude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DS1 (4) stepped in between DS2 (10 months) and a friend's little girl (2) the other day because she was being a bit rough and pulling DS2 and he said "Stop! He doesn't like it, he's only little." I love that he's already protecting his little brother.

He always asks me to hold DS2 on his lap and give him cuddles but the best was when he thanked me for having him because he loves him so much.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She said mum as her first word!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is only four weeks old, all she needs to do is smile and everything is the world is right as rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread will have me in tears! Haha

DS is a very affectionate little boy, he's just adorable!

He does so many cute things but he also says cute things, he's talking a lot more now (he's 2.5)

I love it when he says 'more kiss' or 'more cuggle'. I love all his cuddles and kisses, I get at least 10 every day!

He also rubs my tummy really gently and says 'hi bubba' and kisses it.

I love his fake cries, when he hurts himself half the time it's not sore, but he fake cries for a hug and kiss

I love when he comes to snuggle in my bed in the morning. He comes in, always smiling and either says 'morning mummy' or 'mummy wake up!' Haha, then hops into bed and we snuggle. I ask him if he had a good sleep and he enthusiastically says 'yeah!'. Then if he wants the blanket on him he says 'bank, bank!'

I say 'I love you' and he says 'I you mummy' and when we put him to bed at night he says 'nigh nigh mummy, nigh nigh daddy' about 10 times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sweet

DS speaks like a little adult. He says things like 'of course mummy' when I ask him something, and when we go for picnics at the park he says 'this is a lovely spot mummy'.

He is 3, bless him. He always always wants to help me too... Unloading the car, lifting things...

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385943324.714932.jpg

When she does this instead of sleeping!!!! Argh! Stop killing me with your cute!

And DS- when he creeps into my bed I the morning and whispers 'mummy you're my best friend'

And basically any time the two of them play together- they love each other so so much

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD is nearly 26 months, and last week in her broken English said "I like....mummy". It's the first time she's articulated her feelings for me....definitely made my heart melt 💕

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (12-03-2014)

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    It was pouring with rain and there was a bedraggled looking butcher bird taking shelter under our deck. I told DD (nearly 3) that if we're lucky the bird might sing us a song. She said, "But I want to sing the birdie a song" and proceeded to sing twinkle twinkle little star to the butcher bird through the window.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds (2yrs7mths) says "I love you too much mummy" and its very cute.

The other day I was crying and he came over pat me on the back, stroked my face and said "its okay mummy... dont be sad mummy, I make you happy".

Dd (7mths) is not a cuddly baby at all, so when she snuggles her head in to my chest I just melt.

Oh and if dd cries in her cot, ds runs in there puts his hand between the bars, rubs her head or pats her while he sings to her. And if I try to enter the room he tells me to get out because he is looking after her.

*Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life*