+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Before my DH I was a 12c, then I got married and became a 14c.... Now I'm breast feeding I'll got a couple of mat bras so I'm either a 16dd or 16e depending on brand...... They feel like the weight a few kilos each!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went from a 10A to a 16A so no change in breast size but huge change in body and weight! I was so excited about getting b00bs but it just didn't happen argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was a B cup pre pregnancy, not dure what cup when breastfeeding, I didn't feed for long enough to find out, and im back down to a b cup again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before DD1 they were a D cup, during pregnancy they were DD and got a bit bigger during breastfeeding but calmed down to DD, after breastfeeding they were a B.
    Since then I go up to C during pregnancy/breastfeeding and back to a small B when I finish feeding. Hoping I don't go back even smaller when I finish feeding DD3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before kids I am 10 B, pregnant and bf moved to 12 C.. Now I am back to 10 B.. Not much change in breast size for me I have always been small breasts person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before kids, small and pert. Mid kids, bit bigger but still pert. After five children, a little bigger and a bit saggy, worn and used but they have managed well! (as for size...same as my weight, I have no idea??)

Thanks
    Reviews
    From age 13 I was a 12DD. Lost weight and went to a 10D about 10 years ago. While pregnant and breast feeding DS I was a 10E. Shrunk to a 10CC afterwards. Again, when pregnant and breast feeding DD was a 10E. Now I'm a 10C. So I've shrunk. I don't really mind except for the fact that they are so stretched.