+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We just got a new Prado. Upgraded from a hilux dual cab. The extra room is amazing. I live rurally so parking is not an issue for me. Being able to easily fit everything in for trips has been worth the expensive upgrade. Also it's a smoother and quieter ride and bub sleeps better in the Prado.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We just bought an amarok (we are only having two kids).

Its massive! We upgraded from a ssang yong musso. I dont think you will regret it

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I have a 2011 Omega Sportswagon and I love love love it. We have two kids at the moment and there is room for an adult to sit in the back between the car seats. Heaps of room in the boot, easier to park than our Camry and has great fuel efficiency, especially on long trips. HTH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a Commodore wagon and I LOVE it! When I need a new car (mine is 2003), I want a newer one of these.
    I ALWAYS use the room, I couldn't imagine not having all that boot space!
    It fits 3 seats nicely. Fits 3 kids worth of stuff- bikes, scooters, school bags, ALL of our camping stuff. I never have a problem with not enough boot space.

The only downsides- sometimes (not often) I do wish I had a 7 seater, for playdates. But I'd prefer the bootspace rather than seats.
    And the size, yes- I do feel like I'm driving a tank sometimes! Just in small spaces though. It is very long, and I still haven't gotten used to it, but that's ok, it just means I reverse back and forth once or twice more than everyone else, and as PP said, I just park a little further away where there's space!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone