+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No It's not...Its a terrible suburb and we made a huge mistake moving here. It honestly feels like we live in the ghetto...thankfully our lease is up in May. We don't know our neighbours at all...we don't even see them. But in saying that we are putting ds1 in the day care up the road which has been highly reccomended and is apparently amazing.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes its friendly.

Ill be sad to leave

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, very very friendly 💗

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is friendly if you ignore the occasional Middle Eastern Organised Crime shootings and murder/suicides.......

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by risfaerie View Post
    Mine is friendly if you ignore the occasional Middle Eastern Organised Crime shootings and murder/suicides.......

I looked out our front window one late afternoon and a guy was walking down the middle of the road with some sort of weapon...possibly a baseball bat....screaming at the top of his lungs at somebody. Burn outs every day, people have passed out on our front lawn and police are constantly driving past. We so dont belong here at all, Its always a shame job having to tell people where we live. May cant come round fast enough :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not lying though, it is a generally lovely suburb, it's just large and on the border of some areas with higher crime rates! I feel safe here, but then I'm not in a biker gang, I don't import weapons and I don't partake in the trafficking of illicit drugs!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our neighbors are too friendly!

One guy walks up and down our cul de sac and looks into our home (front door and windows) and is constantly checking out our yard etc. his wife knows a family friend and shouts out totally inappropriate/personal stuff to us when we walk up and down the street! We try to go the other way to avoid her.

Mostly our neighborhood is good. I'd rather too friendly/nosey than unfriendly though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We havent been here all that long but it seems quite friendly. Its an older area generally and you see alot of pepole going for walks and they will most often say good morning/evening etc. When you stop the car at a pedestrian crossing those crossing will smile and wave or at the very least nod to you and the school kids in the area tip their hats. I found this all quite amusing when it first happened lol... But now i do it too ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So great to hear about all the friendly areas. I want to know where they are now!! Especially mermaid sister - your place sounds awesome
    Sorry for those that have awful neighbours
    Anyone willing to share where they live? Around Melbourne in particular, as I'm looking to move!