Unfortunately my house that's up for sale, is not going to yield much profit in the current market - I'll be happy to break even at this point. Devastating, frustrating & unfair as I have no choice but to sell. But such is life, move on.
So thanks largely to a previous thread, I've made the decision to stay within my current suburb. Whilst moving further out would be cheaper and mean I could buy a lot faster, it's also away from my Dad, daycare, preferred living area etc
My options that I'm stuck with now are whether to go with a small unit or decent backyard. Help!
- cheaper so can save faster
- more disposable income for holidays
- less maintenance
- but no backyard with 2 growing boys
- worried about cabin fever
- more expensive, so longer to save
- more maintenance (but no biggie)
- decent yard for boys & bbq's etc
- room for all furniture, less cramped
FYI, boys are 2 & 9mths, this will probably be min 2-3yrs. So, what would you do?