+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Thats really sad. No more elephants there then. Surprised they dont get more to keep them going there as they are such beautiful animals.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I know they were gorgeous girls. I think that the deaths were a surprise to them so maybe they didn't know what to do. Last I heard they were finding a new home for the remaining one but they may change their mind and get some more. They already have the space and area set up for them so it makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids are each getting lunch boxes and drink bottles, a few bits n pieces and lots of food to fill up their stockings. We don't usually get anything with individual packaging so they will love it and I think they'll get excited at the idea of packing their own picnics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeobull View Post
    Not even elephant feeding any more unfortunately. 2 of the elephants died and they are currently searching for a new home for the remaining one
    Wow, I never heard that. That's so sad!

Married to my soul mate, Mummy to one beautiful little girl, wishing for a little boy to complete our family.

Similar Threads

1. Gift Ideas
    By Aquillah in forum Seasonal
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 17:24
  2. Gift ideas
    By Little Ted in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 22:22
  3. Gift ideas?
    By HowCrazyCool in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6