+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default USA mail forwarding service

So I am looking into USA mail forwarding services to be able to shop at certain stores that only ship with in the USA. How quick are they? And which would you recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good question

Mummy of Max 2 from donor eggs from my lovely sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Friends have used HopShopGo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How does hop actually work?

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think this thread needs @Elijahs Mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Following

Married to my soul mate, Mummy to one beautiful little girl, wishing for a little boy to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ok - once you register with Hopshopgo they set up a PO box for you in the US - mines in Oregon - I've had it for about 5 years and have bought anything from clothes. , makeup , toys , party supplies , organic food , bike stuff, books and I ordered a BBQ grill for my brother !

Basically they give you the use of the PO box for free once you receive something in it they give you 60 days free storage - then when your ready to have your items shipped they weigh them and charge you postage ( they have a calculator on the site so its easy to work out ) you can get anything sent to your PO box by either buying on line and using your paypal account ( make sure you put your US address as your default paypal postage address) or some sites do take Australian credit cards ( most don't )

They also have a buy for me service which is great for shops like Sephora who don't take aus credit cards or paypal - Hopshopgo then buys it for you (you pay them with your paypal account ) and then they charge an extra 7% plus whatever the postage costs

Some shops like Gap you can buy from as they do ship straight to Australia but they don't offer any other sales or discounts to international orders - so you save more getting it sent to your US address then posting it here ( the only negative is it will take a week or 2 longer )

The last order I did from Ralphlauren I spent $400 ( postage to US address was free) and postage to here in 5 days was $60 so about 15% ( which is about average. ) but I was getting boys clothes about 60% on sale which are so much cheaper than they sell them for here even with postage so it's definitely worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep love HSG!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing so I have these details

Thanks
    Reviews
    HoPshopgo. They're great.
    Theyll issue you with an American address and you can even have you packaging repackaged so that it'll be less bulky and cost you less to forward.
    They don't charge extra just the mailing costs (from memory).
    ive used it a bit and have no complaints