+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Mince recipes - for 7 mth old

Miss 7 months loooves her food. She has both spoon fed (lumpy mash / blitzed not puree) and some finger foods. However we've almost run out of frozen meals I prepped for her so I've taken out 500gm mince to do a cook up just for her. She eats our meals probably 60% of the time and something from the freezer other nights

So I am doing a spag bol type dish, and thinking about making some patties to cut into strips for her. Would these freeze (cooked) okay?

Any other suggestions? I have a heap of veg to use up from the fridge (zuccini, baby spinach, capsicum, carrot) so plan on chucking that in too.

*Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I make little meat balls. .. And cook them then freeze... When I defrost in microwave I put a smidge of water in the container to stop them drying out. I plan on making them into strips next time so it's easier to hold for her.
    I think whatever you make well be fine. I also freeze with paper between them so they don't stick.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Home made beef and veg sausage rolls always go down well at our house and freeze well too.