+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with you OP! I've seen so many of these suddenly pop up today & there is massive amounts of tmi involved !!

They all seem to have the negative & bad things written & I haven't read any yet that are positive. I haven't had babies yet & constantly hearing the worst does really scare me. For some reason women love to talk about the things that go wrong & sometimes with others sort of even get competitive over it.

I'm not saying don't talk about birth, it is very natural & I'm in awe of women that've experienced it, I'm just saying not every personal detail needs to be shared with everyone on Facebook.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

JR03  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meh I love all things birth and baby related so love reading things, I also only have family and close friends on it so facts about people make me feel like I no them that little bit more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't seen any of these posts but I would be interested to read about others birth experiences. I wish people were more open and honest about birth and early motherhood.

Similar Threads

1. One line "a nice thing happened to me today" thread.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 753
    Last Post: 26-01-2014, 15:48
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 20:18
  3. Low heart rate at 6 weeks-"at risk pregnancy" - Any success stories
    By beckysue22 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-02-2013, 10:47