+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I never do personals. I am always on my iPhone and it is hard to do that. Please know that I check up on everyone every day and my heart breaks with every BFN and I am over joyed with every BFP.

afm: I had my first scan today. It is twins! Both measaring exactly right at 5w 6 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - that is a gorgeous sight!

Joviolet - OMG wow twins hun how exciting!!! Congrats darl! Did you transfer 1 or 2 embryos??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry I never do personals. I am always on my iPhone and it is hard to do that. Please know that I check up on everyone every day and my heart breaks with every BFN and I am over joyed with every BFP.

afm: I had my first scan today. It is twins! Both measaring exactly right at 5w 6 days.
    wow! Twins! That is fantastic! Congratulations!!
    I'm having a scan on Tuesday at 5weeks 5days to find out if one or two stuck around for us, I can't wait!
    Were your 4weeks beta numbers high for both hcg and progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cycle buddies - update to the rollcall ... Look like I'm in the unlucky 25%. Scan day today. She said I was 7 weeks today, and no visible embryo. Second doctor came in and confirmed. Follow up scan in one week, just in case its a late developer, but he was pretty clear it was unlikely there would be better news.

For those of you still cycling, best of luck, and for those who are going again next year - I hope next time is your lucky cycle ...

AFM I'm just going to try and get through what has to happen now - I assume another D&C. Then we'll lick our wounds a bit before we work out what we'll do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hey cycle buddies - update to the rollcall ... Look like I'm in the unlucky 25%. Scan day today. She said I was 7 weeks today, and no visible embryo. Second doctor came in and confirmed. Follow up scan in one week, just in case its a late developer, but he was pretty clear it was unlikely there would be better news.

For those of you still cycling, best of luck, and for those who are going again next year - I hope next time is your lucky cycle ...

AFM I'm just going to try and get through what has to happen now - I assume another D&C. Then we'll lick our wounds a bit before we work out what we'll do next.
    As I said in the other thread hun, will be praying for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    wow! Twins! That is fantastic! Congratulations!!
    I'm having a scan on Tuesday at 5weeks 5days to find out if one or two stuck around for us, I can't wait!
    Were your 4weeks beta numbers high for both hcg and progesterone?
    Hi Emzy5 we transferred 2 embryos. My HCG was 244 at 13Dpo and progesterone was 100.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joviolet For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh vixjc I'm thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc - I'm so sorry - thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc I'm so sorry. I hope you can take time out over the next few weeks and I wish you all the best for your next try.

Joviolet congrats on the twin news! How beautiful.

AFM things are going well. My hcg st 5w3d was 6100, and progesterone was 500. That seems ridiculously high but my FS is still having me take crinone til 12 weeks. Can progesterone be too high?? I'm having no sickness, just a bit tired by afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Vixjc I'm sorry to hear hun, stay positive and enjoy yourself over Christmas and I pray the new year brings you new blessings, big hugs