+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry mrsfurbabies xxx There really aren't any words

LParis, fingerscrossed its a bit early yet and that magic bfn is just around the corner

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

LParis  (12-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (12-12-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    God evening ladies. Just popping in to congratulate all the BFPs!!! Awesome to news to all!!

For all those with BFNs. Don't give up we will get there soon!!

Question to ladies. Have any of you had the chromosome check before transfer?? DH and I are thinking we will be asking for that for next time, as even the Fs thought that the reason for the miscarriage was there was chromosome abnormalities. Hence the miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsFurBabies so sorry to hear hun, it's is a heart wrenching process. Will you be trying again? If so I hope the new year brings you new blessing hun & Big Hugs

@LParis fingers crossed it's too early hun, good luck

@Rarah11 so glad to hear you have the strength to not POAS. I def won't be doing it next cycle. Good Luck for BT Friday hun

AFM: seen my FS today, and I will be having my 1 lucky FET in January. I could have done it end dec/ early jan. But I wanted to give my body a rest and enjoy the Xmas/new year celebrations and also lose a few kilos. I hope the new year brings me new luck. So FET will be end Jan/Feb yay, I got a lot to look forward to now. Also my FS said my cycle would be HRT? to do with my lining. Does any ladies know if there is a January ivf buddies thread? Thanks ladies

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (12-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling today Rarah? Only one more sleep to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    babygirl - that sounds like a great plan, you deserve a break and to deserve christmas x GL with the cycle in Jan 2014

lan - GL with your last BT today, have had mine and hopefully can stop the Crinone tonight if levels are good again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    babygirl - that sounds like a great plan, you deserve a break and to deserve christmas x GL with the cycle in Jan 2014

lan - GL with your last BT today, have had mine and hopefully can stop the Crinone tonight if levels are good again.
    Rozzie how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rozzie & GL also I guess we will probably have to wait till tomorrow to know. I had to have yesterday off work feeling so sick and feeling it again today so I hope that's a good sign of high HCG levels but I can hardly eat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emzy I'm really nervous could hardly sleep last night was feeling really positive but now trying to prepare myself for a BFN so I don't feel bowled over if it doesn't work - how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    [ Also my FS said my cycle would be HRT? to do with my lining. Does any ladies know if there is a January ivf buddies thread? Thanks ladies[/QUOTE]

My last cycle was HRT - I didn't know what it meant befrehand either, but what it meant for me was that I was on the pill, then for about five days I was taking the pill and then twice a day synarel nose spray. About three to four weeks before the anticipated transfer date (keep in mind they were roughly estimating when my donor in Greece would go through an EPU so my timeframe was driven by that, but yours will not be dependant on someone else) I started taking Progynova (oestrogen) three times a day. The oestrogen grows your lining ready for the embryo to implant. They keep measuring your lining till its thick enough ... and I discovered they can keep you coasting there ready for quite a while! If it's not thickening up enough they increase your oestrogen dose. At the time of my transfer I was (and still am) on 16 oestrogen tablets a day - but I'm a lot older than you. You start your progesterone before your transfer just like normal. In my case I was also on dexamethasone and had an intralipid due to natural killer cells, and have been on astrix and clexane to thin the blood (which I understand is the boost/colorado/bondi type protocol). Anyway, HRT has worked for me - so good luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lan0308 View Post
    Thanks Rozzie & GL also I guess we will probably have to wait till tomorrow to know. I had to have yesterday off work feeling so sick and feeling it again today so I hope that's a good sign of high HCG levels but I can hardly eat.
    Ian - that's what I felt like about 7-9 days post 3dt! Fingers crossed its a good sign for you too