+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    Holy Maccaroni Emzy!!! Doing the whoop whoop dance in my head for you. Well there's no denying it! Just popped out for my lunch break and guess what I bought! Yep!! I don't know if I can muster up the courage to actually use it though!

Thanks for posting the link Sharlee!

Btw- Does anyone else feel like they have to pee every two seconds?
    Yep! Me! peeing lots Good luck with your POAS Hun! Keeping everything crossed for you! Spoke to FN this morning and they have moved my BT to Friday! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy that is wonderful news hun, congrats!!!! Absolutely positive!!!!! WOOHOOO!!

lan - can't wait for our scans next week!! God it is dragging isn't it?! Will be interested to see how my levels are this Thursday with Crinone every 2 night.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome! At least you won't have to drag it out over the weekend.That's when I'm due for my period too! So happy for you and your lovely hubby!!! xx
    Do you think anything will show up yet? Maybe it's too early for me? I only transferred one.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - I know it's my birthday Thursday and I don't even care about it just want next Thursday to come so I can see the baby or babies lol! I have decided to use crinone still twice a week and see what happens also with my levels if they are still over 191 ill just stop I hope ur levels are fine too

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - that's a good idea. If they say I can cut it altogether Thirsday I think I will just use what is left. I think by Thursday I will only have 3 or 4 left anyway. My scan is Tuesday and can't get here fast enough! GL hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUGE Congratulations Emzy5 , soo exciting, very happy for you! This two week wait is doing my head, I was alright for this first few days, but it's stressing me out now as today I have blood streaked mucus everytime I wipe, so i'm probably out of the game unless it's the crinone, tired of not knowing already!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsFurBabies For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsFurbabies! I know what you mean. This tww is dragging! I had a tiny bit of darkish mucousy spots on Saturday. It could be implantation or from the crinone. Is your bt on the 16th too? If it is, it would be too early for it to be your period.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

MrsFurBabies  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsfurbabies fingers crossed it's just the crinone You have such will power to not POAS! Stay positive Hun sending u loads of baby dust and good vibes

LParis it's hard to say Hun as we are all so different...some get those beautiful lines early but some get it later, it depends when your little bean implants I guess. If you do decide to do it please keep me posted, am praying for your BFP Hun

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (09-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, will do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsFurbabies - i would try not to worry (easier said than done) i've read about others who have had the same and a BFP - the body does many a strange think…. fingers crossed for you

Emzy - yay hope its a lucky 13th for both of us..

LParis - have you decided to POAS?

AFM - i'm starting to stress now as friday approaches… the outcome effects whether we can go to a wedding OS which would be in August next year, what we do for NYE and so many other things… make it so much more stressful and i'm a bit jumpy (as well as needing to pee a lot - i blame the progesterone…)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (10-12-2013)