+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I'm just popping in from the dec thread to sticky beak

Emzy - woah that looks promising ! How funny I am also d4 post d5 tf of 2 blasts (fet). I too had a brief urge to poas this morning but then thought 'only a crazy woman would test this early'! Lol congrats that looks like a beautiful bfp to me What brand are you using?

Jb just saw you have 6 snow babies ! Wow! You must be happy with a half a dozen frosties on ice... What a haul
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-12-2013 at 08:42.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-12-2013),Jb2011  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! Thanks ladies! I know the feeling butterfly but I thought if POAS til that second beautiful line came up...I'm sure I nearly fell off the toilet seat when it came up that early And it came up in 3-4 seconds too I used FRER. It's still hard to believe. I've had the worst flu since the day after transfer and was so worried. JB going to POAS again for the next couple of days to see those little lines getting darker
    How is your pregnancy going? Do you have morning sickness yet? It's all so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!!!!! There's definitely a second line waiting to appear there, that's so awesome hun! Do you have any symptoms? I'm too scared to poas. I had a some dark mucousy smears yesterday. Never had that before and wierd fluttery feeling. Trying not to pay too much attention to everything.... Is it the 16th yet lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    Woohoo!!!!!!! There's definitely a second line waiting to appear there, that's so awesome hun! Do you have any symptoms? I'm too scared to poas. I had a some dark mucousy smears yesterday. Never had that before and wierd fluttery feeling. Trying not to pay too much attention to everything.... Is it the 16th yet lol!

Thanks hun! I've been very light headed but that could be this bloody flu! Other than that I did have a sharp pain yesterday on the left that lasted about a second and then one on the right last night...thought it was all the excitement of the air supply concert bahahaha! Yes, we are dags but my DH and I love Air Supply Are you going to POAS? How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Hi ladies I'm just popping in from the dec thread to sticky beak

Emzy - woah that looks promising ! How funny I am also d4 post d5 tf of 2 blasts (fet). I too had a brief urge to poas this morning but then thought 'only a crazy woman would test this early'! Lol congrats that looks like a beautiful bfp to me What brand are you using?

Jb just saw you have 6 snow babies ! Wow! You must be happy with a half a dozen frosties on ice... What a haul
    Are you going to POAS soon butterfly? Wow there's lots of us on 4dp5dt! When is your BT? Keeping everything crossed for you Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is Air Supply? Just kidding!! We went to the Big Design Market and felt light headed too but it could just be the warm weather. Had a tiny dark mucousy spots yesterday. I had this and pressure fluttery feeling around my lower tummy. Too scared to poas never had a positive. Just will wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    Who is Air Supply? Just kidding!! We went to the Big Design Market and felt light headed too but it could just be the warm weather. Had a tiny dark mucousy spots yesterday. I had this and pressure fluttery feeling around my lower tummy. Too scared to poas never had a positive. Just will wait and see.
    Could be implantion Hun! Keeping everything crossed for you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmfao air supply ! And I thought I was a dag listening to ELO! Ha! Anyway we dot have a bt date at my clinic we just Poas officially at day 10 then ring the clinic.

Eek I don't know if I will poas I have no symptoms apart from a bit of increased wee and hunger ... Cripes that's an early bfp though em... I just realised you're a frozen too so there is no hcg trigger..... Did you do a natural cycle then ? No meds? Lol@ u nearly fell off the toilet seat ...

Paris last time dizziness was a real sign for me and I was in the supermarket and decided to poas there and then which was bad because I wanted to run out screaming when it was positive

hehe

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-12-2013),Emzy5  (08-12-2013),LParis  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Lmfao air supply ! And I thought I was a dag listening to ELO! Ha! Anyway we dot have a bt date at my clinic we just Poas officially at day 10 then ring the clinic.

Eek I don't know if I will poas I have no symptoms apart from a bit of increased wee and hunger ... Cripes that's an early bfp though em... I just realised you're a frozen too so there is no hcg trigger..... Did you do a natural cycle then ? No meds? Lol@ u nearly fell off the toilet seat ...

Paris last time dizziness was a real sign for me and I was in the supermarket and decided to poas there and then which was bad because I wanted to run out screaming when it was positive

hehe
    haha, my DH just said "geez babe did u admit publicly we love Air Supply?" Lmao! This was a natural cycle butterfly, my FS was worried about potential OHSS again so triggered me with syneral (no hcg) and couldn't transfer til following month...I know 4 days right! Freaked myself out when it came up positive, I just hope that little line keeps getting darker...makes me wonder if both my little beans have snuggled in nicely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Em.... closet air supply fans, the world knows ur secret ! Well bubhub anyway....

I must confess I've listened to a few of their power ballads during Bridget jones-ish moments....

Yes well re twinnies that is the official question isn't it .... One would imagine ur hcg would be pretty high on official test day if this continues? Bet u and DH are excited. Obviously you would be ok with twins or you wouldn't have transferred 2?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-12-2013)