+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - thanks hun. My scan is Tuesday week, 17th December. God I wish it would hurry up!! They gave me my EDD which is 06/08/14 in my "congratulations on achieving pregnancy" letter I received today via email, so am 5 weeks yesterday , which is what Dr Google told me exactly, even got the EDD date right! Feeling much more relaxed now I know my levels and can enjoyt the weekend xx

GL to everyone stimming, having BTs, etc .

lan - That is great babe, what were your progesterone levels if you don't mind me asking? I am pretty glad I can cut back to every 2nd night on the awful Crinone! She said depending how my levels are at next weeks BT they may cease me altogether next week or the following week at my scan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - we are due at the same time apparently both BTs levels were greater than 191 which is where they stop counting so I actually don't have a number due to that. Very weird but I guess it's good cause my levels are so high to not be a concern & that's why I could drop the Crinone last week to every 2 days & could drop it altogether after todays results if I wanted to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lan0308 View Post
    Rozzie - we are due at the same time apparently both BTs levels were greater than 191 which is where they stop counting so I actually don't have a number due to that. Very weird but I guess it's good cause my levels are so high to not be a concern & that's why I could drop the Crinone last week to every 2 days & could drop it altogether after todays results if I wanted to.
    That's wonderful babe, I didn't know that after 191 they stop counting so that is really interesting. Let's hope I'm above 191 next Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear your levels are doing exactly what they should be Lan

I scared the crap out of myself today! I have slight antiphospholipid syndrome so am supposed to start clexane injections night of Transfer and I completely forgot! I called Gareths rooms and they said he was in doing a c section and wouldn't get back to me for a while but he called within 2 minutes with a giggle and said he could almost hear the panick in the text and called me straight away (hes such a love) Anyways he said don't panick its all fine just start them now Phew!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support, i really appreciate it
    BIG HUGS BACK TO EVERYONE
    Emzy5, Ian0308, Rozzie1976, Vixjc, LParis, Rarah11, Omgshoes, SoReady

MrsFurBabies the tww can be terrible, sorry you didn’t get any frosties hun

Vixjc
    thanks hun and what a great early xmas pressie to see 5 days before xmas, all the best hun

SoReady
    thanks hun and I will know whats happening next week, im really looking forward to starting fresh and positive in the new year. Me & DF are also planning to get married next year, so a lot to look forward to. how are you feeling?

Rozzie1976
    & Ian0308 thanks huns, im glad to see both your numbers rising, that’s awesome. Its all the success stories that give us ladies hope

Megsarama26 how are you going hun? Did you have your BT today?

My FS didn’t use ultrasound either, but we got to see our embryo on the screen. Well I have my follow up appt with FS Wednesday next week to discuss our next step. DF & I had a great night at Alicia Keys. Music is my Serenity… just like the beach. Unfortunately I can’t go for a swim as I’m still getting over my head cold. Once I have time to process my thoughts and get my head around it all, I will be fine. At the moment I’m planning my exercise plan for next week and looking forward to Wednesday. Also I am going to be writing down a few thoughts to ask the FS.
    Last edited by babygirl7; 06-12-2013 at 20:32.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-12-2013),Rozzie1976  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs - how did your BT go? I am hoping your HPT are totally wrong and you get a little miracle. So glad you are really positive though for the New Yr incase, good on you babe.

Babygirl - that all sounds like a super plan hun! Will you be moving over to another thread when you start your next cycle? Hope acupuncture helps bring you some luck if you decide to go down that path

Lemonpancakes - GL for your BT Monday babe!!!!!!

Mrsfurbabies - Ohh the 2WW. I did SO well probably my 1st 5 days, I had lots of activities planned with my DS and had a busy time in general with chrissy stuff, then day 6 nothing at all on and was B O R E D bored bored! Naughty me that is the Sunday I POAS, lucky for me it was a BFP. I thought I was doing really well but after 5 days I got agitated about it!

I suggest lots of decaf cappuccinos with girlfriends, movies, xmas shopping, baking, grab a good book!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lemonpancakes - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 9/12
    Rarah - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 13/12
    Mrsfurbabies - fingers crossed it's a sticky one BT 16/12
    LParis - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 16/12
    Emzy5 - fingers crossed it's a sticky two! BT 16/12

not many of us left now ladies! Let's end this thread with all BFP's!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (08-12-2013),MrsFurBabies  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 I think I will be as soon as I find out the plan next week hun I have a feeling maybe it will be in the new year... Not sure how it works with ET and how soon they like to do them.

Also since my BFN... I have been having terrible headaches to the point where I have been taking Panadol. Not sure about this, but I hope it goes away soon

Good Luck to all the upcoming BTers

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing this on my phone so not sure if the pic will work but at only 4dp5dt this is what I got Keep sticking little bean/or beans
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Emzy I can definitely see the beginning of a 2nd line there are you going to POAS again? How exciting xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-12-2013)