+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 I'm so sorry Hun - sending you virtual hugs! but how awesome is DH - hope you enjoyed the concert and had a few wines!

Seriously if someone can figure how out to speed the TWW up I will be eternally grateful ;-) just found out another friend is pregnant!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl7. I so wanted u to have a bfp enjoy your night out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Babygirl. I am glad you had a good night out with a few wines. I am withMonash so also had the ultrasound transfer. GL with you next cycle, I am glad you have a frosties and don't have to go into a full stim cycle. I have read there is higher success rates with frozen transfer as your body is under less stress from the meds fx

Emzy, I used to drink camomile too but read that it can cause uterine contractions so it's best to limit how much you have in pregnancy. Don't want to scare you but I have put away a few if my herbal teas as some ingredients are best avoided. There is do much info they don't tell you 😁

Congrats to all the bfps. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-12-2013),LParis  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I am so sorry Babygirl. I am glad you had a good night out with a few wines. I am withMonash so also had the ultrasound transfer. GL with you next cycle, I am glad you have a frosties and don't have to go into a full stim cycle. I have read there is higher success rates with frozen transfer as your body is under less stress from the meds fx

Emzy, I used to drink camomile too but read that it can cause uterine contractions so it's best to limit how much you have in pregnancy. Don't want to scare you but I have put away a few if my herbal teas as some ingredients are best avoided. There is do much info they don't tell you ������

Congrats to all the bfps. ������

Wow really?? Thanks for that Hun! I had two cups yesterday as this cold is the worst! I hope I haven't done any damage Still very clogged up and flu like today I'll use dr google and see what herbal teas are safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.**********.com.au/pregnan...-teas-to-avoid
    http://www.babycenter.com.au/x536400...ring-pregnancy
    http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-...ncy_1246852.bc

using dr google I found this info, thought everyone would find it helpful, thanks for the heads up soready

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Wow I didn't even think herbal teas could be harmful. I just thought it was caffeine teas that were bad. Will cut down on my ginger from now on. I put a bit of ginger in lastnights's stirfry too! Peppermint tea might be the go from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think everything in moderation ladies, they say a cup is fine but I have just chosen to stay clear of anything with caffeine incl green tea, though I have a nice decaf green with pomegranate. I have been drinking rooibos too which is safe provided it is straight rooibos without rosemary. I also have some nice organic decaf coffee which has been de caffeinated using the Swiss water method which I believe is safe as it doesn't use chemicals (nespresso decaf pods also use this method)

There is so much to think about, it's enough to drive you crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - have you got your BT results back?

AFM just got my 2nd BT results and HCG has gone up from 272 I think it was, to 6080 and progesterone up to 118 from I think 79. Very happy! They have cut my crinone back to every 2nd night now til next weeks BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    lan - have you got your BT results back?

AFM just got my 2nd BT results and HCG has gone up from 272 I think it was, to 6080 and progesterone up to 118 from I think 79. Very happy! They have cut my crinone back to every 2nd night now til next weeks BT.
    Thats great rozzie How long til your scan?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - got results back everything is still going good Hcg levels were 5710 and progesterone was again off the richter scale and Amanda said if I felt comfortable I could stop the Crinone or drop back to twice a week if I didn't want to stop. Are you having another blood test next week? I got asked if I wanted to and said yes so got another form just to be safe as it's been an emotional ride so far & would like to take every precaution to keep reaching every next step for our little person. So happy makes my weekend even better apart from housework so happy your levels are great too. Babygirl - how was your concert last night? I hope your feeling ok thinking of you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (06-12-2013)