+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Emzy I'm a mess at the moment lol next blood test is Monday
    Try not to stress hun, a lady that was on this therad had a really low hcg it was under 50, and she recently found out she is having twins so try not to worry. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very crazy haha small world mine was 8am first up so I would've seen you for sure. That's it just levels but it's our world right now & the most important thing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so much action today and so much good news. Baby girl, my fingers legs and arms and toes are all crossed for you.
    Im feeling excited, I still have to do bt tomorrow but thw negative hpts are not making me as sad now as I have a new plan. We decided to change over to monash, I emailed them to see what we do and now I have an appt with gareth weston on the 8th jan. (I know he is no lynne, but he is closer to where I live and I have heard good things about him). Plus, monash drs all consult with each other. So we have dates and plans and we are going away for 3 weeks in feb so march we will try again :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - that is so funny. I don't think I would have seen you as we got to the hosi at 7.15am but then went into a room to have details checked, etc and think you would have been in theatre by the time I got gowned up!

I just rang and got Yvonne, apparently Amanda is trying to chase up the country (so yours and mine) tests, she said she will hang around for a little while but if they are too late will ring in morning :9..fingers xd

Megs - so glad you have a new plan babe

babygirl - any news yet!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't go thru from the little room with the TV to theatre till 8am so we may have seen each other. I god you got more from Yvonne than me lol hopefully the phone calls soon. Yes babygirl - have you got results yet? Megsarama sounds like the perfect plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - Amanda just rang me at 4.40pm and the courier still hadn't arrived. Grrrr , anyway looks like it will be tomorrow morning now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone just glad I rang before work hope this weekend goes fast where r u babygirl 7

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meg's I promise you, you will not regret seeing Gareth, he is an absolute sweetheart! Just to give you an idea of how good he's been for us...our last cycle with MIVF I got OHSS and had 13 embies all very low quality, none got passed day 3 and only got to have 2 transfers and all ended in BFNs...we moved over to monash with Gareth and explained our concerns and he was so great! First cycle with him he saw that I could potentially get OHSS so triggered me without hcg and I was fine! So relieved! And we got 10 day 5 great quality embies!! And the best part, he let us transfer 2! So we are more confidant now than ever! Best of luck Hun, will be keeping everything crossed for you!!

babygirl any news yet??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Omgshoes that's great news Congratulations hun

@lemonpancakes that's wonderful hun & good luck for BT Monday hun

@Megsarama26 that's great your planning ahead hun, stay positive & may the new year bring you new blessing hun

AFM: I was waiting for over 3hrs for my phone call from the FC. Sorry took so long ladies but not so good news. "BFN" I knew as soon as I seen the blood. AF is due today and well at lunch time she sure came proper. I'm upset and a lil heartbroken. But I know it's only our first try. DF is so positive he really knows the right things to say. I will be staying on BH to see how everyone goes and to support everyone too.

So I'm waiting for a phone call from my FS reception 2moro for a follow up appt and to work out our plan or next step. Hopefully our lucky 9-cell frostie will thaw good for us, I'm going to keep my head up and stay focused. Once I get over this cold I'm going to get stuck into weight-loss and training hard. Can't wait to exercise again, helps keep my head clear

Also DF has just surprised me & to make me feel better with some Alicia Keys Concert tickets so we are off to see her tonight I'm going to enjoy myself after the crazy last month

Also just a question for all the ladies! Did your FS use an ultrasound during ET to see where they was putting the embryo??

Thanks Ladies xx

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 05-12-2013 at 19:19.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl I'm so sorry Hun Sending you huge hugs Go out tonight and have a great night with your DF and maybe a wine or two...fingers crossed your next cycle is your lucky one.
    At MIVF they didn't use ultrasound but at monash they did...every clinic is different I suppose. Xox

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-12-2013)