+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - nothing yet we must be at same clinic Rocky? mine results are always late last week they called @ 4.10pm saying my results aren't in and I would have to wait til Friday then she called back @ 4.45pm with them (they shut at 4pm) so grateful they stayed back. Not sure what's happening today will call shortly to find out what's going on. Just want to make sure my hcg levels have risen. Even though we got positive last week it is very painful to wait as we want/need everything to be fine. Talk soon hopefully with good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo HOO lemonpancakes and omgshoes Fantastic news!
    omgshoes they say "around" 100 and you are very close and really all that matters is that your numbers double every couple of days or so. I read one lady only had levels of 20 at her first BT and the silly nurse told her not to get her hopes up! Lucky for her she stayed positive and her levels kept rising and rising and she had a healthy pregnancy When is your next BT Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy I'm a mess at the moment lol next blood test is Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lan0308 View Post
    Rozzie - nothing yet we must be at same clinic Rocky? mine results are always late last week they called @ 4.10pm saying my results aren't in and I would have to wait til Friday then she called back @ 4.45pm with them (they shut at 4pm) so grateful they stayed back. Not sure what's happening today will call shortly to find out what's going on. Just want to make sure my hcg levels have risen. Even though we got positive last week it is very painful to wait as we want/need everything to be fine. Talk soon hopefully with good news
    thats exactly what happened to me last week babe! Are u with Monash next door to Dr Leydens rooms?? How funny! Where do u live again hon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's where I am I'm in Gladstone - have you heard anything yet? Where are you based?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that's where I am I'm in Gladstone - have you heard anything yet? Where are you based?
    Oh wow how funny! So you were with Dr Leyden also?? What a spin out! Imagine if I saw you waiting around in the hospital before EPU or at the clininc around ET and didn't know it, as there were a few others the same days as me! Haven't hear yet I usually ring at 3.55pm and Manda was great last week ringing us back. Not sure if they will do the same today given we already know we are BFP and it is a levels test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS We are in Emerald

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Dr Leyden, you may have seen me did you have EPU on the Wednesday morning? Yeah I was so happy when Amanda called, I just called & Yvonne answered and Amanda is with patient & she said if my results are in she will call me & she wasn't sure if she will stay back for them. Grrr I just want to know that everything is fine and I have passed another step in the long process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgshoes it's still positive so be excited not down. I know the next 4 days are going to feel like forever but think positive and a pp as long as the double all will be fine. Still try and celebrate cause you have done so well to get to here. Sending sticky strong vibes for your little one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is crazy! Yes my EPU was a Wednesday morning at 9.15am. What time was yours!

I know, I am the same just wanting to make sure my levels have gone up nicely.