+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Rozzie1976 thanks hun

@Emzy5 thanks hun, just had BT and now off to brekkie with DF. Should know by 1-2pm today. Oh no, that's how my cold started with the sneezing, I think I'm half way to getting better. Try not to worry and make sure you rest. Get well soon hun

AFM: just had BT and now off to brekkie by the beach with DF. Will know results by this arvo. Also there was no bleeding since last night & none again this morning so I don't really know what's going on. But Ive got everything crossed. Also still sick with this horrible head cold.

Also good luck to everyone else who is having their BT
    Thanks babygirl, enjoy your breakfast! I spoke toy acupuncture lady and she says not to worry too much about a cold. Just eat plenty of iron and vitamin c rich foods and try to eat everything warm, especially in the TWW. I usually have a mango every morning tea and today I warmed it up and it's so so yummy! I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you Hun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had bt as well having a chai waiting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Just had bt as well having a chai waiting
    Good luck omgshoes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emzy5 thanks hun, had a yummy eggs Benedict, going for a wax and then a bit of shopping then home resting waiting for the phone call. Take care hun and I know what you mean about the sneezing. I was the same after my ET. It's so hard not to worry isn't it

@Omgshoes Good Luck to you and me today hun, we both had our BT today yay how are you feeling? Waiting for the phone call?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl7 im so nervous I've had nausea for the past few days all poas has Been positive still waiting for the call

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL Babygirl and Omgshoes for bt results today. Hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer to get your results.

Emzy that's crappy about your cold. I hope you feel better soon hon. I'm feeling a little iffy too. Had a big bowl of cauliflower soup too for lunch. Hopefully we can nip this in the bud and it won't turn into a cold/flu thing. I'm putting it down to this crazy yoyo weather we are having atm. That's Melbourne for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like a desperate stalker lol. Come on blood tests. My fingers are go numb holding them crossed so long for you girls. Bring on your bfp's.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you ladies getting BT results this arvo!
    @rainbowrain I took Menopur this cycle and felt pretty normal the whole time I think. HOpe your scan went well!

AFM I knew I couldn't resist doing POAS before my bloodtest this Monday. I have done them for the last 3 days (starting at 6dp5dt) and all have been BFP

This is my first IVF cycle so I'm still not sure about why we aren't supposed to do POAS though.... is there a high chance of false positives? Argh can't believe I have to wait another 4 days for BT!

ETA: last night I had strong pains in my abdomen, could this be crinone? I just spoke with my nurse and she wasn't concerned. Anyone have pain at around this stage?
    Last edited by lemonpancakes; 05-12-2013 at 14:42. Reason: extra question

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lemonpancakes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg of 75 what does that mean they like I to be over 100

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lemonpancakes - that is great news you have been gettting BFPs! I think the reason with IVF they don't like you to do HPTs is incase your trigger shot ( and the hcg in it) hasn't left your system. Therefore some ppl may get a BFP when it is in fact still reading the trigger hcg not pregnancy hcg.

Dragonfly - Me too I am stalking this page today waiting for the blood test results!!!

lan0308 - how did your test go this morning have you heard anything? The whole day is dragging for me!