+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tanej78 sorry to hear hun, big hugs and good luck for your next cycle
    @Ian0308 thank you

AFM: spoke to my FN re: bleeding and she has moved my BT to 2moro, im happy now as I will have an answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou @Emzy5 @Rozzie1976 @babygirl7 xx

Im devastated... spent the afternoon with my bestie and her beautiful girl, but now home alone, it must be worst for my husband atleast i got hugs today, he's out in the desert with no one.... Im having a sook, I'm just so tired, 6 years, 5 pregnancies, 3 FET's and still no baby... its heartbreaking.. I really thought after the d&c this one might stick... so hard not to feel deflated.. I just want to cry myself to sleep.

we're going to try and do back to back, AF should arrive now ive stop taking progestorone, because im on HRT cycle there should be time before christmas break... if we don't do back to back then I'll have to wait out christmas and who knows what my cycle is up to...

So i'll leave you beautiful ladies to it, and come back to a December thread fingers xd... Stay positive, and I look forward to reading up about all your wonderful news xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-12-2013),Emzy5  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tanej I am so sorry.
    Babygirl I really hope you get good news tomorrow.

Afm: I freaked out after some spotting last night and this morning. My fs then moved my bt to today. The great news is my level at 11dpo was 98! He was not concerned about the spotting since my progestorone and HCG levels are so high. Now I am officially excited.Starting to hope it is twins. First scan will by 20th.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joviolet For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Joviolet thats awesome news hun, congratulations im hoping mines might be similar, i have been dr. googling and its says that spotting/ light bleeding isnt bad. only if it is period like. was your ET on the 25th? i had mines monday last week the 25th nov. thanks hun im keeping everything crossed now
    Last edited by babygirl7; 04-12-2013 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Tanej I am so sorry.
    Babygirl I really hope you get good news tomorrow.

Afm: I freaked out after some spotting last night and this morning. My fs then moved my bt to today. The great news is my level at 11dpo was 98! He was not concerned about the spotting since my progestorone and HCG levels are so high. Now I am officially excited.Starting to hope it is twins. First scan will by 20th.
    Congrats joviolet!So very very happy for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations joviolet, awesome levels! You must be over the moon.

I was wondering if anyone else is on menopur? I am taking menopur and clomid and worried about my first scan tomorrow. With the gonal f I felt so 'full' and had lots of follies but I don't really feel anything this time around :/

Sorry for being crap at personals, I am on my iPhone and it's hard to refer back, but I read all your posts and am following all your journeys xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joviolet - congrats hun! Great news.

GL to those have BTs today xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @rainbowrain I was on menopur for my cycle and didn't have any feelings of full - that might be cos I'm not a great responder but also our bodies do different things - of my 3 full stim cycles each one has felt different - hope the scan goes well today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowrain hope your scan goes well today you have lots of follies growing nicely

Babygirl keeping everything crossed for your BT today hun

AFM what a time to get a cold arghhhh cant stop sneezing and Im one of those people who szeeze 5-6 times in each sneeze! Lucky I work from home! I am a sight to be seen at the moment, everytime I sneeze I cross my legs and hold my tummy (like that's going to do anything) :| I think a nice batch of cauliflower soup packed with vitamin C is in order...oh I hope this doesn't affect my little beans snuggling in and getting comfy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 thanks hun

@Emzy5 thanks hun, just had BT and now off to brekkie with DF. Should know by 1-2pm today. Oh no, that's how my cold started with the sneezing, I think I'm half way to getting better. Try not to worry and make sure you rest. Get well soon hun

AFM: just had BT and now off to brekkie by the beach with DF. Will know results by this arvo. Also there was no bleeding since last night & none again this morning so I don't really know what's going on. But Ive got everything crossed. Also still sick with this horrible head cold.

Also good luck to everyone else who is having their BT

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (05-12-2013)