JB TWINS
    Koschic
    Rozzie
    lan0308
    Vixjic
    Joviolet

Welcome to the TWW

Babygirl - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 6/12
    Omgshoes - fingers crossed it's a sticky one!
    Megsarama -fingers crossed its a sticky one! BT 6/12
    Lemonpancakes - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 9/12
    Rarah - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 13/12
    Mrsfurbabies - fingers crossed it's a sticky one BT 16/12
    LParis - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 16/12
    Emzy5 - fingers crossed it's a sticky two! BT 16/12

More waiting…

Sharlee - Awaiting FET
    Minib - Awaiting FET (December)

Currently stimming/cycling
    Nicole77
    Bbhope
    Fingerscrossed
    MCG Bertie: waiting to start
    Rainbowrain

Hugs needed

Francesthecat
    Sharlie
    Booboo78
    Bella
    Fefe76
    Lashed
    Rainbowbabe
    Loolu
    Sparklemonkey
    Dragonfly
    Misha24
    Stephhammer
    LizzyG
    Dee01
    Sillfuntryin
    Bongley
    Shell80
    Nightchild
    Freakedout
    Sleepydude
    Lani84
    Chiefsgirl
    Thefamilgal
    Bettie
    90Bayside
    Tanej78
    Last edited by Emzy5; 04-12-2013 at 22:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    My DH and I were just saying how nice it was to meet such a lovely couple We're heading home now after my acupuncture, feeling very calm and relaxed. I have a very good feeling today, I'm sure this is the one for us both Look forward to hearing from you Hun, rest up and enjoy being pampered...I wonder if after meeting today our DH's are thinking of starting their own thread about the challenges of having to deal with their DW's in the TWW Lol they were funny! Take care Hun, looking forward to hearing from you xox

We just got home. I did another accupunture session and then we grabbed a bite to eat afterwards. We were starving after et!! On the way home we dropped past the greengrocer to grab a pineapple and a cauliflower . Just had a few sections of the core now, and I'm making a cauliflower soup for dinner. How did you go? We had Gavin Kovacks for our transfer, he was pretty cool. It's so good to finally chill after all that running around today. Just watching The Hangover 2 with the hubster now! How funny were they! I agree they should probably start their own thread lol. I'm feeling good about this one too!!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lparis - congrats on being PUPO also!!!!!!

Tanej - so sorry huni. I just read through your signature and you surely are a trooper madam, it's just not fair what you have been through already. I really hope the next cycle brings you your little miracle xxx

Emzy - woohoo babe! Your BT is the day before my scan! It's on Tues 17th and should be 7 weeks the day after scan. Looking forward to getting an actual EDD! Xxx look after yourself hon these next 2 weeks xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

LParis  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rozzie - I know I've been pretty busy at work then so tired when I get home that I just cooked tea and head to bed but worth it I haven't exercised yet just waiting to see how things go plus I need so new workout clothes as I have gone up a size which I don't care either haha my boobs are getting bigger too as DP notices every night (I don't mind as I'm pretty flat haha) I am looking forward to my results again tomorrow I have already been weened off the crinone to every 2nd night since the BT last week as my levels were so high that I was so bloated feeling better this week. I guess I will talk to you more after tomorrow to see how a little ones are going they're still perfect. Babygirl7 - I'm glad ur feeling better after panadol I have taken it a few times would rather that then something bad happen. Yes I'm looking forward to my scan just in time for the last week of work and to bring me extra joy for the holidays, I'm still trying to be calm though still a long way to go and just hoping everything turns out fine. Hope your BT brings you joy
    Last edited by Lan0308; 04-12-2013 at 15:37.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-12-2013),Rozzie1976  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post

Tanej - so sorry huni. I just read through your signature and you surely are a trooper madam, it's just not fair what you have been through already. I really hope the next cycle brings you your little miracle xxx

Emzy - woohoo babe! Your BT is the day before my scan! It's on Tues 17th and should be 7 weeks the day after scan. Looking forward to getting an actual EDD! Xxx look after yourself hon these next 2 weeks xx
    Thanks hun I am looking forward to seeing your bub, please post a pic, it s such a lovely thing to see a little person being created. Look after yourself and get plenty of rest xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LParis View Post
    We just got home. I did another accupunture session and then we grabbed a bite to eat afterwards. We were starving after et!! On the way home we dropped past the greengrocer to grab a pineapple and a cauliflower . Just had a few sections of the core now, and I'm making a cauliflower soup for dinner. How did you go? We had Gavin Kovacks for our transfer, he was pretty cool. It's so good to finally chill after all that running around today. Just watching The Hangover 2 with the hubster now! How funny were they! I agree they should probably start their own thread lol. I'm feeling good about this one too!!!! xx
    So it was your bum that kept the seat warm for me lol! We had him too we were starving too! We stopped off for a bite, I had 2 eggs and sautéed spinach, a big protein and iron hit. I just ate my pineapple core and have just parked my bum on the couch ready to watch parental guidance with the DH. Look after yourself Hun xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    lan - Oh ok so you are already every 2nd night with Crinone?? Do you think they will drop it altogether after tomorrow if levels are still high? I will be so glad to get off it (physically wise) as it is bloating me aswell, and am sure half my massive boobs are from it aswell as as soon as I started uting it, it was as though I had just pumped them up!! But am going to be worried when doing so incase they take me off it too early. I guess I just have to trust their judgement.

Will talk tomorrow hun GL!! Sorry if you have told me, when is your 1st scan date??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - yeah already every 2nd night after first blood test cause my levels were high enough to drop it as the nurse said I'm probably producing enough progesterone on my own. My scan is 19/12 2 days after you. GL also for tomorrow but I know what you mean about dropping the crinone altogether hopefully u don't need it either

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post

Thanks Rozzie! I hope you are feeling well. How exciting!! I agree with Emzy you should definitely post a pic up when you are ready. It's nice to know that this ivf thing can work. And a huge inspiration for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    So it was your bum that kept the seat warm for me lol! We had him too we were starving too! We stopped off for a bite, I had 2 eggs and sautéed spinach, a big protein and iron hit. I just ate my pineapple core and have just parked my bum on the couch ready to watch parental guidance with the DH. Look after yourself Hun xox

Yep it was my warm *** hehe! Ooh that's sounds good. I ended up getting a minute steak with sautéed radicchio, and umm ...triple fried chips. I can't resist a good crunch! I redeemed myself with a bowl of cauliflower and parsnip soup for dinner. The hubs even liked it! Just chilling now on the couch. You look after yourself too!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LParis For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (04-12-2013)