+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleepydude - so sorry to hear that news.

babygirl - I can't remember sorry how many days past your Et you are again??

Joviolet - I think the trigger would be gone!! How exciting!! And the digi test result is what I got aswell the 1-2 weeks (which means conception was 1-2 weeks ago, not that you are 1-2 weeks pregnant). AWESOME!!!

Bettie - it may just be a couple of days early don'y lose hope, I would try in 2 days.

Rarah - congrats on being PUPO!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chief girl and sleepy dude so very sorry this wasn't your time, will be keeping everything crossed your next one is it.

Congrats omgshoes and joviolet another couple of bubs to join the world in 9 months. So happy for you both and looking forward to hearing if we have another set of twins on the way.

I know I was out of the game a few weeks ago but love hearing how you are all going, supporting those who join me in our continued ivf journey and seeing others get their dream bfp. We all know the heart ache of it not working its so beautiful when it finally does.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (02-12-2013),SleepyDude  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and hang in there Bettie there is always a chance and with no af you are still in the game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bettie my sister was almost 3 weeks overdue for AF but HPT kept coming up negative so she went for a BT and it was positive. If AF hasn't shown hun you are still in this, keeping everything crossed for you

Jovioletwoop woop so happy for you hun! wow another possible set of twins! Did you have a 3dt or 5dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Bettie my sister was almost 3 weeks overdue for AF but HPT kept coming up negative so she went for a BT and it was positive. If AF hasn't shown hun you are still in this, keeping everything crossed for you

Jovioletwoop woop so happy for you hun! wow another possible set of twins! Did you have a 3dt or 5dt?

Hi I had a 3 day transfer last Monday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joviolet For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emzy5 - yea i have another friend who would POAS for the same reason, I think I might cave in.. TBH I don't know when AF would be due? Because I'm on progesterone I think it keeps it at bay, which makes it even more confusing...
    @babygirl7 @Rarah11 its so agonising! I've said for years, I just wish we had a window to what was going on lol
    @Omgshoes thats exciting @Bettie fingers xd AF stays away

AFM Ive been feeling those groany feel like im going to get AF feelings, but I know that could also mean a sign of UTD ... probably why im so anxious today!

I think I know why im building this up so much... because we know that once we're pregnant and far enough along to be comfortable, Husband is coming home, no more FIFO... pressure huh? Its been a year already.... but on the other side we can't afford IVF without it...
    Last edited by Tanej78; 02-12-2013 at 16:15.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Chiefsgirl. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joviolet and omgshoes. That is such exciting news! And so early on.
    you both inspired me to poas at 6dp5pt and it was completely negative, I haven't lost all hope, but most.
    chiefsgirl, I'm so sorry.
    our plan now: drop the 7kgs I've put on, change to monash and wait for march. I hope to see none of you in march thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Joviolet and omgshoes. That is such exciting news! And so early on.
    you both inspired me to poas at 6dp5pt and it was completely negative, I haven't lost all hope, but most.
    chiefsgirl, I'm so sorry.
    our plan now: drop the 7kgs I've put on, change to monash and wait for march. I hope to see none of you in march thread!
    Megs its only early days hun! don't give up hope yet! Sending you loads n loads of babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the bfp!!

Jb omg twins, I felt from the start you would have twins!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app