+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Megs, I didn't have much luck with good quality embies either and none were getting to day 5 but then I changed over to Monash Richmond with Gareth Weston and this cycle we got 8 x 5day blasties and 2 x 6 day blasties so we are thrilled with that. Sometimes it just takes a change in approach or FS. I am having 2 x blasties transferred on Wednesday...a little nervous

Joviolet last time I tested my trigger out it was gone on day 8 so its very likely to be your beautiful BFP maybe test again tomorrow and see if the line gets darker

Chiefsgirl Im so sorry hun but if your AF hasn't shown yet it may not be over. Can you go to your local GP for a blood test? That will give you a def answer.

Omgshoes that's fantastic! wow lots of BFP's on this thread.

Sleepydude Im so sorry, hugs to you and your DW

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling so nervous today...
    I want to POAS but only if it's positive haha... If I got a negative ill drive myself mad... BT is 2 days away

I'm looking for signs in everything!
    Nausea but im sure it's the progesterone... I don't think the boobs r sore... I'm trying so hard to believe and be positive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    I'm feeling so nervous today...
    I want to POAS but only if it's positive haha... If I got a negative ill drive myself mad... BT is 2 days away

I'm looking for signs in everything!
    Nausea but im sure it's the progesterone... I don't think the boobs r sore... I'm trying so hard to believe and be positive!!!
    Its so hard not to stress Tanej. I always POAS, I think it helps me to prepare if its a BFN and there always a huge chance it will be BFP. Everyones different though, do what you think is best for you. Keeping everything crossed for you! When would your AF normally be due? If there is no sign of it and your BT is only 2 days away that's a good sign too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I have to focus on eating better this week as I think I stress ate a lil last week. I was thinking of POAS on Thursday aswell, but I'm not sure... May buy a HPT today to keep just encase. AF is due on Thursday aswell, so I'm getting nervous. I have sore boobs from the crinone aswell. I think I'm going to start walking today only for 30min. Hope this week goes fast for us both

@Joviolet oh exciting hun, when is BT and fingers crossed for you

@Chiefsgirl so sorry too hear hun, stay positive and treat yourself. Big hugs and may the new year bring you new blessings

@Omgshoes yay that's great hun, when was you ET? And good luck for BT on Friday, mines is on Thursday

@Rozzie1976 well I hope so hun, was feeling off for the last 2 days. But fingers crossed. I'm thinking of POAS on Thursday. Do you think I should be ok to POAS then? ET was last Monday... Im get nervous thinking about it lol

@SleepyDude sorry to hear, Big Hugs to you and DW

@Tanej78 I feel the same and my BT isn't till Friday lol, I'm thinking of POAS on Thursday, but do what is best for you

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged June 2013

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Omgshoes - i hope this is your BFP - good luck on Friday
    @Joviolet - how exciting - fingers crossed!!
    @babygirl7 - hope its all going well - GL Friday
    @Tanej78 - i know what you mean, i think do what you feel best, i didn't pows last time and not sure what i'll do this time..
    @Chiefsgirl -i"m so sorry hun, i had everything crossed for you - are you able to get a BT? sending you big

AFM had transfer this morning - all looking good AA blasty , got accupuncture this afternoon - now just waiting - BT Friday 13th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl 7 transfer was Monday 25th af was due yesterday I panic every time I go to the loo I want to eat healthy as well but Im getting nausea from not eating enough

Hope everyone is traveling well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah congrats on being PUPO! Hope you have a little sticky one on board

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my bt day wrong. It's Thursday. But AF is due today and hasn't shown up as yet. I'm 7dp5dt I think. POAS yesterday and it was negative and feel like crap. So not hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl - sorry to hear about the BFN - sucks @Omgshoes - I am doing the same thing, in fact I think I'm going to the loo more often than I need @Rarah11 - best of luck! fingers crossed for a sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to everyone not getting their good news this cycle. I really pray it your BFP is just around the corner.

To all the other ladies with good news congratulations. I hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies.

To ladies still cycling hang in there and good luck.

AFM: I really think i am pregnant. I did a digital test this afternoon and it came out with pregnant 1-2 weeks after only 1 min. I also retested with First response and it immediately came up with a second line and eventually became a little darker than this morning. I called my doctor and he moved my bt from next week Wednesday to this Thursday. I did use Ovidrel 250 as trigger 12 days ago. I have also been a little nauseous since Saturday> It is not bad but constant lingering in the background. With this very early positive and early symptoms I am wondering if maybe both embryos took, Could I be carrying twins?