+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default King Richard... King Pig !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, as much as a horrid man I thought he was on the series, the story as per the above link is insanely biased and based mostly on heresay. Who knows what really happened (who cares?)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (28-11-2013)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have no idea who he is, who his wife or who anybody is in this story really and it seems to be all gossip really - not very pleasant but possibly not very accurate either.

Marriages sadly fall apart everyday, it must be 100 times worse to have it played out in the media though.

Distressing all round I would have thought

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah the people that go on tbl are really funny.

We have a local woman who was on there and she walks around the local shopping centre dressed up all fancy eyeballing everyone to see if anyone is looking at her.

We went to the same bootcamp but they ditched her cause she was forever saying "shannon said to do it this way" etc

Hahah... Ahhh ego's.

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    That article is full of lies. They didn't win, yet it says they did?

I think he was an ar*e on the show, but know how much these shows love to exaggerate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched him on ACA tonight he was horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It sounds like it's his (ex?) wife saying these things... it's not likely she'd be seeing it from a completely unbiased viewpoint.

Really, relationships after significant weight loss can be difficult, and it's not always because one person thinks they're too hot for their partner all of a sudden, like people seem to believe. Sometimes, when you're fat, your weight inhibits the person you are on the inside, and as it shifts, you allow the real you to actually come out for once... and that can be hard on a relationship where your partner is used to you being a different person from the one you've now become.

I haven't even lost the kind of weight this guy did, but I did notice a change... I didn't feel like I needed to hide, I didn't feel "too fat for that," like I did with everyone before I lost my weight, and I didn't feel like I had to constantly apologise to DP for being so fat by just doing whatever he wanted without question, like I had the responsibility to reward him for being so gracious as to be with a fat girl like me. Having that kind of confidence change is definitely hard to get used to.

Not saying that's definitely what happened, but really, we have no way of knowing.

I think "he lost weight, now he thinks he's too hot for her," is a bit simplistic if I'm honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    He was an ar$e on the show, but the article is just trashy, biased, tabloid gossip. No one here was privy to what was going on in their marriage - I think people should mind their own business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    king loser more like. he ain't that hot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Cicho  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Based on the way he carried himself throughout the series, I'm not surprised. I think he's done her a favour by leaving - (obviously not the draining accounts though)

I think him and his daughter are disgusting, awful human beings. The way they treated others on national television was repulsive.

Married to my soul mate, Mummy to one beautiful little girl, wishing for a little boy to complete our family.