Closed Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lilahh - you may have had a chem preg last month (didn't implant and normal AF)

Felicia - really? I personally would try just in case... But I understand your concerns as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia you stress too much honey haha take it easy on your self. If I could give you a big hug I would. Mwah x

Allie I'm so sorry to hear that your friend had to go through that!! It sounds horrible :-(
    I didn't get the test done with my DS ,,,, I did say I was going to with this one, as autism runs in his side of the family. But after reading that, I don't know if I want to :-(

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    sorry to ehar Tiffanyandco

Felicia, I'd be BD anyway. If you had 2 eggs, maybe one released before the other and tonight might be a good chance! Go for it I say!

Lillah, sorry you're having a confusing time, this TTC business really gets to you doesn't it!? Hang in there and given your experience last time, try and wait until 14 or 15 DPO to test, just in case you get another chem pregnancy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Felicia you stress too much honey haha take it easy on your self. If I could give you a big hug I would. Mwah x

Allie I'm so sorry to hear that your friend had to go through that!! It sounds horrible :-(
    I didn't get the test done with my DS ,,,, I did say I was going to with this one, as autism runs in his side of the family. But after reading that, I don't know if I want to :-(
    All of the literature I have found online doesn't confirm my friend's situation, but I asked her are you sure you didn't hear right and it's 97% accurate. She said no, she had to ask the doctor to clarify that's what he meant that it had such a high inaccuracy rate, she had her bub in the public system and was even toying with writing a complaint to the health department about it.

I suggest you still talk to your GP and gyno or midwife as I don't want to scare you into not doing it, all I have to go by is her journey with it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Ooooh ladies but wjen I've had no sleep I order you two to come over and help me for night shift ha ha
    The ultrasound was yesterday at 9.30 showing 2 dominant follicles and didn't dtd last night .... Toooo tired ha ha
    So prob will tonight....
    Have I missed it - have they popped out already
    Have you had sex in the last 4 days- week? If so then you might still have caught it but if I were you I'd BD just to be sure plus if the egg(s) were released last night you still have 24 hours afterwards. To me it's always best to get in before you O because the sperm will already be inside your tubes waiting for the egg, whereas after O can be tricky because they may not get there in time. My pregnancy is living proof that sperm can live for days in there waiting for the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeh every 2/3 days since cd8 I'm been snuggling dh ... Ha ha so def spermies there ...
    I told dh and and he's like oh well we will have 3 instead if 2.... God hes such a power house ! I picked a good one!

Just did opk nearly pos or was last night
    I feel better know !

Normal felicia is back

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-01-2014),nic26  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Oh yeh every 2/3 days since cd8 I'm been snuggling dh ... Ha ha so def spermies there ...
    I told dh and and he's like oh well we will have 3 instead if 2.... God hes such a power house ! I picked a good one!

Just did opk nearly pos or was last night
    I feel better know !

Normal felicia is back
    Glad to see your head is back in the game!

I was in a foul mood yesterday about his sister having announced they're having #5 - long reasons why I was angry about it - and I was also depressed about us not being there yet.

My DH gave me such a talking to when I got home, along the lines if "we'll be fine. We have options. If we can't, there's IVF, surrogacy or adoption or even if it's just us it'll be awesome".

They really do know how to make us see sense, sometimes (also reminding us why we married them in the first place).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations phoebe!!! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

phoebebebe  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    I'm out. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fx for next month