Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Me too, 1 DPO today I hope!
    Me to ladies 1DPO today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dunno if I'm 1dpo today.... I think this is still positive.. 3 days now.... Ovulating for 3 dayd well a surge at least... But temps don't show a spike yet... So I think as much as I'm tired I'll have to bd tonight as well....

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not to symptom spot but I am getting midly sore breasts. I only ovulated Sunday/Monday so it's too early for implementation and or AF symptoms. I'm a little puzzled but hoping it's a sign.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Trying not to symptom spot but I am getting midly sore breasts. I only ovulated Sunday/Monday so it's too early for implementation and or AF symptoms. I'm a little puzzled but hoping it's a sign.

I get those from the moment I o to the moment af hits.
    Hoping it's a positive sign for you though. Anything different from your norm has to be good, right?

Sent from my anti-social device

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My bbbs are normally sore all through the tww, but nothing this time (I think last cycle was the same). I'm definitely not feeling it. My temps seem too low.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So feeling pretty crapping, yesterday was a very bad day! I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore! It wasn't suppose to be this hard or take this long, my first two came without trying, I know for sure DS came after DTD just once, but 10 years of BC must have taken its toll. DH is supportive of whatever I choose, would have been nice to have one together but we have 3 between us so at least we have them. I will keep thinking about it but there will definately be no trying before April as I'm bridesmaid in September and don't want to be 8/9 month preg.
    So thank you ladies for all your support and wise words, congratulations on all the BFP's over the last couple of days and wish everyone all the baby dust in the world! I hope i see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo
    Darling Squishy, I'm so sorry you're going through such a hard time and that things haven't happened easily for you to conceive this time :-( Such a heartbreaking journey and it really difficult 'not knowing' if things will work out or not, and just having to keep coming up with faith that it will happen, is pretty hard work.

Great idea to take a break from it all - but just a thought - have you been seeing a really good fertility naturopath? The only reason I say that is that they normally want you to stop trying for three months at least, while they work on your cycles with supplements and herbs etc and maybe put you through a bit of a detox. They work with hubby too. Maybe if you did something like that over the next few months, then at least if you do decide to go for it in April, then you have already laid the groundwork for a BFP, and if you decide otherwise, then you will just be a bit healthier and that's not a bad thing! Anyway, something that just popped into my mind that I thought I'd share.

Come back and check on us every now and then and let us know how you're going. Love, xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's a good sign but my body sometimes plays tricks on me.

I'm going back too see my acupuncturist today, I'm really hoping that she contributed to our Bfp last month even though it was not sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    I'm still floating girls. Think I o'd on the w'end but I guess we'll see? Maybe I'll test on the 20th...maybe...I'm scared :/
    Hi Chillies, good to see you back! Fingers crossed that you did O on the weekend and that something exciting is happening in your belly right now!

Totally understand how scared you are - totally normal. I got my BFP a week ago today, and every conversation about it with DH is prefaced "if everything works out and we have a healthy little one..." we're too scared to even have a conversation where we assume that we'll have a baby... I have a scan booked on the 20th when I should be 7 weeks and all I can think about is the last time when the technician couldn't find a heartbeat, and I am terrified of that happening again. This is the journey we go on - goodness we are tough women!

Sending you lots of love and wishes that your sticky one happens quickly now. xxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So feeling pretty crapping, yesterday was a very bad day! I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore! It wasn't suppose to be this hard or take this long, my first two came without trying, I know for sure DS came after DTD just once, but 10 years of BC must have taken its toll. DH is supportive of whatever I choose, would have been nice to have one together but we have 3 between us so at least we have them. I will keep thinking about it but there will definately be no trying before April as I'm bridesmaid in September and don't want to be 8/9 month preg.
    So thank you ladies for all your support and wise words, congratulations on all the BFP's over the last couple of days and wish everyone all the baby dust in the world! I hope i see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo
    I'm so sorry you are hurting squishy what a cruel heartless joke for the universe to play on you. Its just not fair. Please take care of yourself. I know exactally how you feel... And its awful. I'm here if you want to chat. I'm not sure how much we can go on trying either... But at the same time we really want it and I'm afraid of giving up because its like admitting defeat...and I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet.

take some time for you. The wedding can be a great distraction, and april will be here before you know it! But maybe you might get a suprise before then, if not, fx for a bfp when you try again as you should be refreshed from a ttc break, and hopefully it creates the perfect home for a little bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    I'm still floating girls. Think I o'd on the w'end but I guess we'll see? Maybe I'll test on the 20th...maybe...I'm scared :/
    Hi hun! Good to see you back! Fx for a nice sticky bfp when you test. Its so scary ttc after a mc, all the innocence and excitement is taken away and replaced with fear and worry but, just know that lots of women go on after a mc to have healthy bubbas. I'm sure you will be one.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 4dpo i think and have the sorest nipples ever! this is not normal for me!
    tmi but im so wet! no idea where my cervix has gone???
    jeez i hope this is it because these cramps are terrible