Closed Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I am sure men must love the action they get while TTC. Get it on Sashie!
    My hubby tries to tell me I am fertile all month long so he can get some every day
    Lol mine too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whiteysun that's what I was saying a few days ago too... Fingers crossed for you

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trixiebelle17 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-01-2014),whiteyshun  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I told dh I was utd today I think he is a little heartbroken that he only tried once...lol... He got plenty of action the other times though

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trixiebelle17 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-01-2014),MrsTugs  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm all bd out.... Got positive opk yesterday and peak today bd both days as well as every second day from Cd 6....im so tired... Fingers crossed it works xx sending baby dust to all...

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Well I'm all bd out.... Got positive opk yesterday and peak today bd both days as well as every second day from Cd 6....im so tired... Fingers crossed it works xx sending baby dust to all...
    Looks like you are 1 day behind me Jenv! I am counting today as 2dpo. Now we just have to be patient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm still floating girls. Think I o'd on the w'end but I guess we'll see? Maybe I'll test on the 20th...maybe...I'm scared :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jen bet that hooch is a bit tender lol good work!
    We DTD last night just for fun, I'm on ly cd7 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slightly better update from me.
    Im still getting ewcm but im so tired and have bigger bbs and so nauseous.
    if I od when i thought then im only 3dpo but ive started to get full on heartburn which was a big your pregnant sign last time.
    DH is convinced i am. he said im acting exactly the same way and my sil actually asked me tonight if i am as im giving off pregnancy vibes! lol
    so now im wondering if perhaps i Od earlier than i thought.
    I will do a test next wednesday if im still feeling like this!
    i have a sudden overwhelming feeling that im pregnant.
    but i bd tonight just in case ha ha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So feeling pretty crapping, yesterday was a very bad day! I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore! It wasn't suppose to be this hard or take this long, my first two came without trying, I know for sure DS came after DTD just once, but 10 years of BC must have taken its toll. DH is supportive of whatever I choose, would have been nice to have one together but we have 3 between us so at least we have them. I will keep thinking about it but there will definately be no trying before April as I'm bridesmaid in September and don't want to be 8/9 month preg.
    So thank you ladies for all your support and wise words, congratulations on all the BFP's over the last couple of days and wish everyone all the baby dust in the world! I hope i see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So feeling pretty crapping, yesterday was a very bad day! I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore! It wasn't suppose to be this hard or take this long, my first two came without trying, I know for sure DS came after DTD just once, but 10 years of BC must have taken its toll. DH is supportive of whatever I choose, would have been nice to have one together but we have 3 between us so at least we have them. I will keep thinking about it but there will definately be no trying before April as I'm bridesmaid in September and don't want to be 8/9 month preg.
    So thank you ladies for all your support and wise words, congratulations on all the BFP's over the last couple of days and wish everyone all the baby dust in the world! I hope i see none of you in April if I can bring myself to TTC again xo
    Ooooh squishy ... Murphy's law once you hand it back to the universe and you stop trying... You'll get a surprise bfp .... But I completely understand you it's a tough gig and take my hat of you to acknowledging that you just need to stop ... Give yourself that time I did 3 months ago stopped for 3 months and it refreshed me ... I've just hit 12 months ttc
    Big hug take care of yourself !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-01-2014),SquishyO  (08-01-2014)