Closed Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    I totally agree, it's hard to get caught up with TTC because were all so desperate to have our little miracles.

More bd for us tonight

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    i decided to do this first cycle ttc with out using opks and i was watching every ones positives and thinking oh gosh i wish i had used them but honestly i am glad to be trying with out. my body has been showing so many O signs and im just going with the flow and listening. so some times an opk isnt required and doesnt always work for every one each cycle.

i thought it had all calmed down but now every thing is sore!
    my back, my ovaries and my uterus! cramping so badly. could i seriously still be Oing? TMI WARNING but i have been getting some terrible discharge! its a cross between ewcm and mucus plug in pregnancy.
    i keep thinking ive wet myself and nope its just a big goey blob in my knickers! any one else get this after Ovulation?
    I don't think so. Just a lot of egg white blob, is that what you mean!? Like a whole egg minus the yolk part lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I don't think so. Just a lot of egg white blob, is that what you mean!? Like a whole egg minus the yolk part lol?
    No i do get that every month but this was different. it had a little of the ewcm resemblance but not overly stretchy and was all cloudy and snotty looking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nic I've had what you mentioned. Like a big huge glob of stretchy snot. Don't know what it means exactly or if it's fertile or not, but I've definitely had it. Not every cycle, but more than once.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

nic26  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Nic I've had what you mentioned. Like a big huge glob of stretchy snot. Don't know what it means exactly or if it's fertile or not, but I've definitely had it. Not every cycle, but more than once.
    yer its really odd but now its gone back to ewcm even tho i thought i had Od already! stupid body not knowing what its doing.
    i guess once i give dh 24hrs to recover i will continue to bd until af shows! lol or a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had that before too Nic like Mrs Tugs I don't really know what it means. The cycle I did pregnant I didn't really notice any extra discharge despite having a myriad of other symptoms!

I've had 2 days of positive opk's now and been very busy with bd every day since Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Ive had the same type of cm you are talking about. I figure its left over creamy cm mixing with ewcm. Im not sure, but thats what I tell myself!

I haven't used opk's yet. I did buy them for this cycle as its almost the 12 month mark since we decided to ttc #2.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I was actually thinking it might be ewcm mixed with sperm. either way we have been super busy bding the past few days so fx!

im sorry its been nearly a year! where are you up to in this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    That looks pretty positive to me!! Congratulations!!!! How many DPO are you today?

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    13 dpo today I think cd28 so far so good lol

Congrats squishy very happy for you I know its been a long road

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

nic26  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    True it could be semen. That would definitely attribute the cloudy factor. I try not to worry too much about that sort of thing. Just try to follow your gut, and listen to your bodies overall messages. Sometimes her individual memos get a bit confusing haha but all together they usually make enough sense to understand what she's saying :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

nic26  (06-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well said. im going to do my best to just relax. enjoy my last week of work before moving house and enjoy having dh home for the next 2 weeks.
    lol who am i kidding i will do all of that and still symptom spot every day ha ha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (07-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (06-01-2014)