Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1001
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,045
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Felicia sweetheart, I feel for you!! This TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster and no matter how positive we are most of the time, sometimes it just hits when things don't seem to be working :-(

    Don't put too much pressure on yourself, know that the low day will pass, head under the blankets or not, and that tomorrow will be a new day with a new outlook. You are doing everything possible, so hang in there, it will happen. I know how you feel about losing trust in your own body - how was my lack of trust last week - I was certain that I was going through menopause and my body had totally let me down, and I was actually pregnant...

    As for me, I tried the OPKs, I think I got a kinda sorta positive, but they just confused me. So like Kara said the only really good thing to do is just have lots of lovely sex and leave your body to it! I had no ovulation signs last month, no ewcm, no ovulation pain, no spotting, a possibly positive OPK, but not really sure, and I fell anyway. So keep on doing what you're doing, and tomorrow will be different.

    Lots of love and hugs xxxx

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-01-2014),KaraB  (06-01-2014)

  3. #582
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,045
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Thanks Hun, I'm 11 dpo was totally convinced I wasn't, a bit cautious though as CB digital said not pregnant, hoping it's just not as sensitive as the forelife FX
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

    Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

    Positive tests!.jpg
    Attached Images

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    nic26  (06-01-2014)

  5. #583
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Oh Felicia sweetheart, I feel for you!! This TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster and no matter how positive we are most of the time, sometimes it just hits when things don't seem to be working :-(

    Don't put too much pressure on yourself, know that the low day will pass, head under the blankets or not, and that tomorrow will be a new day with a new outlook. You are doing everything possible, so hang in there, it will happen. I know how you feel about losing trust in your own body - how was my lack of trust last week - I was certain that I was going through menopause and my body had totally let me down, and I was actually pregnant...

    As for me, I tried the OPKs, I think I got a kinda sorta positive, but they just confused me. So like Kara said the only really good thing to do is just have lots of lovely sex and leave your body to it! I had no ovulation signs last month, no ewcm, no ovulation pain, no spotting, a possibly positive OPK, but not really sure, and I fell anyway. So keep on doing what you're doing, and tomorrow will be different.

    Lots of love and hugs xxxx
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

    I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (06-01-2014),nic26  (06-01-2014),Summer  (06-01-2014)

  7. #584
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

    Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

    Attachment 48744
    Woohoo to progression! Can't wait to hear about the scan. Right now I'm too scared to pOAS incase it's neg lol will do another in the morning but will save the other CB till day AF is due.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (06-01-2014)

  9. #585
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

    I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!
    Good luck with the egg catching! Hope your body pulls it together for you

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-01-2014)

  11. #586
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,853
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked
    4,446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

    Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

    Attachment 48744
    OMG you are hilarious!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (06-01-2014),Summer  (06-01-2014)

  13. #587
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

    Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

    Attachment 48744
    Ha ha ha!!! Love it!

  14. #588
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

    I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!
    I find when I am having a bad or down day, I'm usually very tired and need a good rest. You will find that tomorrow morning you will wake up refreshed and in charge again babe xx take it easy on yourself xx

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-01-2014),KaraB  (06-01-2014)

  16. #589
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thanks takemehigher and Kara-
    I think cause I have just had such clear build up and surge and drop away last 2 cycles I thought i would clearly see it this cycle Too .... Just concretes for me that I haven't been honest with myself in truely trusting my body if an opk can throw me of what I believe in and what I know about myself ...I hope I find that soon cause I know when I do I'll fall pregnant ...
    ...Sigh.... Feeling abit lost and pull the blankets over my head day ...
    I'll give myself a couple of days to reset and keep enjoying my snuggles with my gorgeous husband but untill then I might go silent ( except checking for you takemehigher tomorrow ������☺️)
    oh biggest hugs! im sure its very deflating not seing that positive opk but honestly it doesnt mean you havent Od for the month.
    your body is telling you things with all those O signs. so fx you have and you have caught the eggy

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-01-2014),KaraB  (06-01-2014)

  18. #590
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    75
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

    I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!
    I just saw this after i already posted but you go for that eggy hun! trust your O pains your body is doing what it should despite what the opk says

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-01-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 20:21
  2. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 14:45
  3. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
henry and grace
Summer Cool. We are the only brand in the world to use ultrafine Merino wool to produce the finest, softest & most luxurious garments whilst keeping mum and bub cool and dry. Wear them multiple times before machine washing-hard to believe, but true.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!