Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Felicia sweetheart, I feel for you!! This TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster and no matter how positive we are most of the time, sometimes it just hits when things don't seem to be working :-(

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, know that the low day will pass, head under the blankets or not, and that tomorrow will be a new day with a new outlook. You are doing everything possible, so hang in there, it will happen. I know how you feel about losing trust in your own body - how was my lack of trust last week - I was certain that I was going through menopause and my body had totally let me down, and I was actually pregnant...

As for me, I tried the OPKs, I think I got a kinda sorta positive, but they just confused me. So like Kara said the only really good thing to do is just have lots of lovely sex and leave your body to it! I had no ovulation signs last month, no ewcm, no ovulation pain, no spotting, a possibly positive OPK, but not really sure, and I fell anyway. So keep on doing what you're doing, and tomorrow will be different.

Lots of love and hugs xxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-01-2014),KaraB  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Thanks Hun, I'm 11 dpo was totally convinced I wasn't, a bit cautious though as CB digital said not pregnant, hoping it's just not as sensitive as the forelife FX
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

Positive tests!.jpg
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

nic26  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Oh Felicia sweetheart, I feel for you!! This TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster and no matter how positive we are most of the time, sometimes it just hits when things don't seem to be working :-(

Don't put too much pressure on yourself, know that the low day will pass, head under the blankets or not, and that tomorrow will be a new day with a new outlook. You are doing everything possible, so hang in there, it will happen. I know how you feel about losing trust in your own body - how was my lack of trust last week - I was certain that I was going through menopause and my body had totally let me down, and I was actually pregnant...

As for me, I tried the OPKs, I think I got a kinda sorta positive, but they just confused me. So like Kara said the only really good thing to do is just have lots of lovely sex and leave your body to it! I had no ovulation signs last month, no ewcm, no ovulation pain, no spotting, a possibly positive OPK, but not really sure, and I fell anyway. So keep on doing what you're doing, and tomorrow will be different.

Lots of love and hugs xxxx
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-01-2014),nic26  (06-01-2014),Summer  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Very early days, so quite normal for the digital to not show yet! I had totally negative tests right up until 21dpo - so go figure!!! I should be five weeks now, but am not 100% sure because of the late BFP, so I'll have a scan in two weeks and see exactly where I'm at.

Look forward to seeing the darker lines as you progress- here are my test since last week - I still POAS every day - the addiction is hard to break!!!

Attachment 48744
    Woohoo to progression! Can't wait to hear about the scan. Right now I'm too scared to pOAS incase it's neg lol will do another in the morning but will save the other CB till day AF is due.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Summer  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thankyou for your beautiful a words... That's the best thing tomorrow rises with a new sun ... And that's what I will head towards going to re focus on my body I have ovulation pains as we speak( I'm think I'm lucky to get such a sign and always have ) so tonight I'm going to spend time visulsizing that bursting with life egg popping out and creating life

I will reset I know I will but I also have to acknowledge my " hard " days which are very rare know in the ttc journey cause I'm slowly lifting the expectations I put on my body and mind ...
    Deep breath let it go!
    Good luck with the egg catching! Hope your body pulls it together for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Attachment 48744
    OMG you are hilarious!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-01-2014),Summer  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Attachment 48744
    Ha ha ha!!! Love it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Deep breath let it go!
    I find when I am having a bad or down day, I'm usually very tired and need a good rest. You will find that tomorrow morning you will wake up refreshed and in charge again babe xx take it easy on yourself xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks takemehigher and Kara-
    I think cause I have just had such clear build up and surge and drop away last 2 cycles I thought i would clearly see it this cycle Too .... Just concretes for me that I haven't been honest with myself in truely trusting my body if an opk can throw me of what I believe in and what I know about myself ...I hope I find that soon cause I know when I do I'll fall pregnant ...
    ...Sigh.... Feeling abit lost and pull the blankets over my head day ...
    I'll give myself a couple of days to reset and keep enjoying my snuggles with my gorgeous husband but untill then I might go silent ( except checking for you takemehigher tomorrow ������☺️)
    oh biggest hugs! im sure its very deflating not seing that positive opk but honestly it doesnt mean you havent Od for the month.
    your body is telling you things with all those O signs. so fx you have and you have caught the eggy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Deep breath let it go!
    I just saw this after i already posted but you go for that eggy hun! trust your O pains your body is doing what it should despite what the opk says

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (06-01-2014)