Closed Thread
Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my cycles have a mind of their own so it couldnt hurt. i always spot before af and have any where from 28 to 35day cycles so i might give it a go if i dont conceive this cycle.
    im suddenly feeling so sick and bloated ive had to have a nap just so i dont vomit, im going to guess this means im either Oin or just post O.
    I have only felt like this once before around O time but im certain thats what it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    my cycles have a mind of their own so it couldnt hurt. i always spot before af and have any where from 28 to 35day cycles so i might give it a go if i dont conceive this cycle.
    im suddenly feeling so sick and bloated ive had to have a nap just so i dont vomit, im going to guess this means im either Oin or just post O.
    I have only felt like this once before around O time but im certain thats what it is.
    I get like this too .... I think it's the surge in hormones to make eggy pop out !!
    Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

nic26  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm trying vitex and VitB together this cycle. I'll be taking them both thought my whole cycle because I'm doing it for my LP. Beginning of cycle for me is totally fine. I'll just make sure I stop it as soon as I get my bfp. Might be good to wean off it though, so a drop in progesterone doesn't cause complications with early prg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting excited! eggy must have popped as i just had blood in my ewcm. ive only had O spotting twice but this is def it!
    i will bd again tonight and for the next few days just in case it wasnt but im already feeling off.
    i will count tuesday as 1dpo i think.
    woo hoo that i didnt have to wait for cd21!!!
    i think once the spotting shows it means O has taken place. does any one know if this is correct?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nic26 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wondering what pregnacy / pre pregnancy vitamins you are all taking if any? Last preg I took Elevit bit this time I have Suisse. I'm wondering if it could make any difference to conception. I'm cd 13 today and using opk's this month for the first time. I had a negative today. I usually o day 16-18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blackmores ones...I heard to make sure the vitamins you take have fish oil and folate in as well

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    Hi all, just wondering what pregnacy / pre pregnancy vitamins you are all taking if any? Last preg I took Elevit bit this time I have Suisse. I'm wondering if it could make any difference to conception. I'm cd 13 today and using opk's this month for the first time. I had a negative today. I usually o day 16-18.
    I take blackmores and i also take cold water fish oil as the omega3s are really meant to help with healthy conception and i took it when i conceived ds.
    the doctor told me that all prenatal vits have at least the minimum recommended folic acid so thats the main thing but extras like iodine and fish oil are also important

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mrs mac!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! The Swisse ones definitely have fish oil, I can taste it bleugh.