Closed Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Does anyone track their cp? I have been trying to but I don't think it has changed since o.
    I am probably going to sound really silly but I just don't understand the cp thing. I have no idea whether it changes position or not, because I don't know how I am supposed to be able to tell the difference....

CD12 and BD fest has started for me although no signs of O as yet. But going on my usual cycles I should O around CD16/17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charli22 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I have been trying to track the whole time but since this is my first o and I have crazy long cycles that usually need to be ended with provera, I'm at a loss lol.

I'm itching to test... But I only have 2 frers. If feel it's too early for me to test this weekend and I don't really want to test then have to go to work during the week. I wouldn't be able to hide my excitement!
    I have 1 frer left over from last month and don't want to have to buy anymore so I am still thinking about holding off till 10dpo when it's pretty safe to say I am in or out. So awesome you O'd this cycle. I am crazy excited for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post
    I am probably going to sound really silly but I just don't understand the cp thing. I have no idea whether it changes position or not, because I don't know how I am supposed to be able to tell the difference....

CD12 and BD fest has started for me although no signs of O as yet. But going on my usual cycles I should O around CD16/17.
    It's not really an exact science. It varies from person to person. Usually I do it to know when O is coming up and when AF is arriving. I have no idea about position if pregnant. Hopefully this month I'll find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    with cp its not overly accurate for knowing if you are pregnant as it will be come lower after ovulation and for some woman doesnt go high in pregnancy till as late as 6 weeks or so.
    i can tell with mine when im Oing but it can do super high and soft for like 1 day and if i miss that then i miss O! draining! i find cm a fairly good way of charting my cycle. and when i did conceive i had so much cm just as af was due so that was a big give away for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    MissSparkles and CassJ. Have you tested? Have I missed it sorry. I think I saw CassJ had a bfn the other day but won't change to if you haven't tested again. Will wait for an update. Fx

I haven't tested again, I'm just waiting for AF, she's due today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Becca don't make me come over there!! Back away from the frers!!!!
    Hahaha! Don't worry, I will start off with my IC's... not yet though. I know 8dpo is wayyy too early. If I test early it will be maybe thursday or friday (13/14dpo).

Quote Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post

I get what it's supposed to be at certain points, and I check mine, but I'm really never sure what it's doing..

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    I have 1 frer left over from last month and don't want to have to buy anymore so I am still thinking about holding off till 10dpo when it's pretty safe to say I am in or out. So awesome you O'd this cycle. I am crazy excited for you.

Fingers crossed you get a bfp at 10dpo! It feels so nice to have all this support. Hope I don't let everyone down haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have a question ladies as ive read mixed things about this but for those who get spotting for a day or 2 before af do you count that as cd1 or do you wait for a heavy flow?
    my friends opk pack said any spotting is cd1 but i wasnt sure that is correct?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    i have a question ladies as ive read mixed things about this but for those who get spotting for a day or 2 before af do you count that as cd1 or do you wait for a heavy flow?
    my friends opk pack said any spotting is cd1 but i wasnt sure that is correct?
    Spotting isn't cd1. Full flow is cd1.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

nic26  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    uterus is buzzing....... Anyone had this before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived, on to cycle 5.