Closed Thread
Page 45 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Felicia! I'm going really well 9 weeks today and luckily my only symptoms are fatigue and sore bbs!

Get onto the Aloe gel luv it's really soothing. When do you get SA results? My fx it's all good news and you get your BFP soon, you certainly deserve it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Leisy - a huge congrats!! So very, very excited for you. How amazing is the power of positive thinking - I'm going to do my very best to use it myself this month. Here's to a beautiful pregnancy ahead for you.
    Thanks so much Shoequeen - I have my fingers crossed for you this month

Just to clarify incase anyone was cynically thinking, "oh yeah it's that easy, think positive and it will happen - what a joke!" - as well as the very strong visualisation techniques and meditation - I did the following:

saliva hormone testing
    naturopathic herbal protocols to balance hormones
    high doses of vitamin D, B6, folate, B12, magnesium, zinc, iron, iodine
    DH was also on a course of herbs and supplements
    I used OPKs
    Fertility lube
    DTD almost every day

So it was more than just leaving it to positive thinking, but that played a role and I believe the mind has a very strong influence over the body, so it all helps!

Can't wait to see what happens over the next week, there are lots of ladies testing!! I'll be hanging around to see what happens!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

cuky  (04-01-2014),shoequeen82  (04-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Hey Felicia! I'm going really well 9 weeks today and luckily my only symptoms are fatigue and sore bbs!

Get onto the Aloe gel luv it's really soothing. When do you get SA results? My fx it's all good news and you get your BFP soon, you certainly deserve it xx
    Oh fantasic - 9 weeks already that's gone fast - had ultrasound yet? Got to see the new little life :-)
    Results would be avail today but our VR doctor is on holidays till 8th jan
    So abit more waiting - 12months since VR so I have all my positive energy into being super duper sperm haha
    He's been taking zinc and selenium for 3 months , so that definatly should help !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Thanks so much Shoequeen - I have my fingers crossed for you this month

Just to clarify incase anyone was cynically thinking, "oh yeah it's that easy, think positive and it will happen - what a joke!" - as well as the very strong visualisation techniques and meditation - I did the following:

saliva hormone testing
    naturopathic herbal protocols to balance hormones
    high doses of vitamin D, B6, folate, B12, magnesium, zinc, iron, iodine
    DH was also on a course of herbs and supplements
    I used OPKs
    Fertility lube
    DTD almost every day

So it was more than just leaving it to positive thinking, but that played a role and I believe the mind has a very strong influence over the body, so it all helps!

Can't wait to see what happens over the next week, there are lots of ladies testing!! I'll be hanging around to see what happens!
    Everything I have been doing for the last 6 months!!!
    I'm just about to have my second set of salvia hormone testing done to make sure my levels are going higher - best test ever possible
    I have blood tests after blood tests done " all normal range " for hormones
    Had salvia hormone testing done ... Completely different story - all out if whack big time!

Hope your feeling well and you have been able to let yourself to smile at your bfp !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to those ladies that weren't lucky this cycle. Fingers crossed for next cycle.

As much as I told myself I'd just be happy to ovulate for the first time in 15months, I'm going to be crushed if I don't get a bfp. I'm 8dpo today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Everything I have been doing for the last 6 months!!!
    I'm just about to have my second set of salvia hormone testing done to make sure my levels are going higher - best test ever possible
    I have blood tests after blood tests done " all normal range " for hormones
    Had salvia hormone testing done ... Completely different story - all out if whack big time!

Hope your feeling well and you have been able to let yourself to smile at your bfp !!!
    Thanks Felicia! I feel fantastic, and yes, having a quiet smile or too :-) Trying to stay cautiously optimistic and taking the belief that all is OK and the little bub will be perfect! DH is over the moon, but again, trying to stay balanced as we know it is early days and conception is just the first hurdle.

The next will be if there is a heartbeat, then the genetic testing, then getting to term - but at least we have a little bubby there right now, and we've done all we can to make a healthy one.

I am very, very excited that we conceived and I just want to give that doctor that told me to go and look into donor eggs a few weeks ago, a very big finger!

Here's hoping the SA is going to show some super swimmers!

Hope you cope OK with the heat today - sunburn is the worst :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Thanks Felicia! I feel fantastic, and yes, having a quiet smile or too :-) Trying to stay cautiously optimistic and taking the belief that all is OK and the little bub will be perfect! DH is over the moon, but again, trying to stay balanced as we know it is early days and conception is just the first hurdle.

The next will be if there is a heartbeat, then the genetic testing, then getting to term - but at least we have a little bubby there right now, and we've done all we can to make a healthy one.

I am very, very excited that we conceived and I just want to give that doctor that told me to go and look into donor eggs a few weeks ago, a very big finger!

Here's hoping the SA is going to show some super swimmers!

Hope you cope OK with the heat today - sunburn is the worst :-(
    Ha ha - you should def go give him 2 big fingers!
    I felt like that after a doctor told me that my hormones are completely fine ( with blood test) and that I'm just looking for something to be wrong ... When I knew dam well I wasn't feeling well... Lesson learned what's normal range for someone else might not be normal for me... Turns out I wasn't normal range

Def pop back in and post when you have first scan loved to see your new little creation :-)
    My mum had a baby later in life when I was 17yr and she had testing done I watched !
    Enjoy with dh and take care of yourself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Summer  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so much better now. DH treated me to hot pancakes for brekkie. There are few things for me that a good meal cannot fix! Foodie me!
    Last edited by cuky; 04-01-2014 at 10:32.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

babyla  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Feeling so much better now. DH treated me to hot pancakes for brekkie. There are few things for me that a good meal cannot fix! Foodie me!
    Oh thats sweet! im glad your feeling better. gotta love a good pancake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmmmmmmmm *licks lips* pan cakes with berries, syrup, and icecream oh boy!!!

Where's mine!???? :-p