Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Oooooh I nearly had tears in my eyes reading your post - a very well deserved huge congratulations ... A very special mummy that little soul has chosen and I wish you all the very best
    Sometime the universe sends us lessons and maybe yours is to trust in yourself and your body and that you didn't knowingly do anything how many times have you not done something because you thought this might be ur month for AF to arrive a couple of days later I know I have

... Don't let that take away from this very special moment for you and your dh
    Dear Felicia,
    You've hit it spot on - the lesson is to trust in myself and I failed miserably :-( I had 21 day cycle last month, and initially I was very upset that my body was playing up, but then I had the thought that I was just getting my cycle sorted so that my ovulation matched my lunar cycle when I am meant to be most fertile due to astrology - so I trusted that a much bigger picture was at work and trusted that I needed that short cycle.

Then I did a heap of visualisation, I pictured my uterine lining building up a beautiful luscious home for my little one, picturd my ovaries producing a robust, healthy egg, I said a billion affirmations, I loved my body, I pictured the BFP etc etc. I felt AMAZING and I'm pretty sure I know the date I fell, because that next day I had these waves of 'knowing' washing over me.

Then when I got a BFN on the day AF was due, I fell to pieces. I was so sure, and I let it devastate me. I lost the trust that all was OK. I then went into massive doubt about my ability to fall pregnant - I am 42, have been told previously that I am infertile and about to go through menopause - my Mum went through menopause at 41, so when I didn't get my period and got BFNs I was so upset that I thought that was it - I was done. How little trust I have!

I even knew the timing was perfect because I fell almost on this exact date two years ago and even though it ended as an MMC, it was a sign that I wasn't infertile, and I believe the same little soul has come back.

So the happiness hasn't kicked in yet - I'm just thinking how much happier I could have been over the last week if I just trusted instead of immediately doubting myself and my body :-( Lots of lessons in this and I'm sure the happy will come very soon!!

Thank you so much for your support and I know your BFP is just around the corner.
    xxxxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (02-01-2014),KaraB  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

After testing every day for two weeks now, I finally got this on CD35...

Attachment 48555

I can't stop crying. I didn't trust that I could fall pregnant again and I am so angry at myself. I even knew when I fell a couple of weeks ago, I felt it, so I was on such a high until I tested on Christmas Day when I was due and it was negative... Then all the doubts came in and I was so upset and was thinking I must be going through menopause because I was late... So I was pregnant on my wedding day, just like I wanted to be, I just didn't know it...

And I drank every day over Christmas, a maximum of three drinks, but every single day, so I'm really upset with myself for even risking that when I had the potential of being pregnant. I feel like such an idiot - and I can't even start to feel happy because I think I've done this all wrong and it will end in a MMC like last time. Maybe I'm just in shock...
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Massive congrats @Leisylou!!!!! That really is super, duper exciting

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-01-2014),Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats lei. There's nothing I can say that others haven't already. Rejoice in your amazing news :-)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Dear Felicia,
    You've hit it spot on - the lesson is to trust in myself and I failed miserably :-( I had 21 day cycle last month, and initially I was very upset that my body was playing up, but then I had the thought that I was just getting my cycle sorted so that my ovulation matched my lunar cycle when I am meant to be most fertile due to astrology - so I trusted that a much bigger picture was at work and trusted that I needed that short cycle.

Then I did a heap of visualisation, I pictured my uterine lining building up a beautiful luscious home for my little one, picturd my ovaries producing a robust, healthy egg, I said a billion affirmations, I loved my body, I pictured the BFP etc etc. I felt AMAZING and I'm pretty sure I know the date I fell, because that next day I had these waves of 'knowing' washing over me.

Then when I got a BFN on the day AF was due, I fell to pieces. I was so sure, and I let it devastate me. I lost the trust that all was OK. I then went into massive doubt about my ability to fall pregnant - I am 42, have been told previously that I am infertile and about to go through menopause - my Mum went through menopause at 41, so when I didn't get my period and got BFNs I was so upset that I thought that was it - I was done. How little trust I have!

I even knew the timing was perfect because I fell almost on this exact date two years ago and even though it ended as an MMC, it was a sign that I wasn't infertile, and I believe the same little soul has come back.

So the happiness hasn't kicked in yet - I'm just thinking how much happier I could have been over the last week if I just trusted instead of immediately doubting myself and my body :-( Lots of lessons in this and I'm sure the happy will come very soon!!

Thank you so much for your support and I know your BFP is just around the corner.
    xxxxxx
    Your a very knowing peaceful lady - our biggest lessons come from our biggest wants ... So be kind to yourself - your human and it's true that when you hand the control over and let it be what it's meant to be than dreams happen - it's only us humans that push so hard sometimes when it's just not time!
    Our blue print is already mapped out !

Know it's ur time , so put all that positive energy and thought that you did so well visualising in creating life and give all that energy back to you and ur new little life and heal and nurture each other - I believe only good can come from that !

Negative will only create negative
    Last edited by Felicia; 02-01-2014 at 15:58.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-01-2014),Pumpkaboo  (02-01-2014),Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leisylou! Big congrats to you. Your bub will be fine, so don't feel guilty at all. So happy for you! And how amazing that you had another little person hiding away in there on your wedding day. That will be a great story to tell!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Leisylou!!! Wonderful news!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Your a very knowing peaceful lady - our biggest lessons come from our biggest wants ... So be kind to yourself - your human and it's true that when you hand the control over and let it be what it's meant to be than dreams happen - it's only us humans that push so hard sometimes when it's just not time!
    Our blue print is already mapped out !

Know it's ur time , so put all that positive energy and thought that you did so well visualising in creating life and give all that energy back to you and ur new little life and heal and nurture each other - I believe only good can come from that !

Negative will only create negative
    Felicia, I'm blown away by your maturity! I love your take on things too and you articulate them so well!

I too believe in souls picking us all as parents. Our children's personalities are the way they are for a reason, they challenge us and bring us joy in all the way we need it.

Leisy, I will practice your visualisation technique. I've read a book on it and believe in it. We can all try and benefit from it for sure!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (02-01-2014),KaraB  (02-01-2014),Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful support and reassurances that I haven't done long lasting damage by having a few wines over the Christmas break! I just know how much better I could have done things, had I held tight to the possibility that I could have been pregnant, rather than giving up all hope!!!

I'm a little less shell-shocked than I was this morning, so I'm sure I'll find some excitement soon :-) :-) Thank you all for being excited on my behalf!! It hasn't sunk in yet and I'm a little scared of getting too hopeful incase things don't work out - but I also know that stress and negativity don't help, so I'll hang onto the positives and get some scans done as soon as I can to make sure everything is looking OK :-)

xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Felicia, I'm blown away by your maturity! I love your take on things too and you articulate them so well!

I too believe in souls picking us all as parents. Our children's personalities are the way they are for a reason, they challenge us and bring us joy in all the way we need it.

Leisy, I will practice your visualisation technique. I've read a book on it and believe in it. We can all try and benefit from it for sure!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    I am also a person who thinks souls pick their parents. My mom and family has physic abilities but don't do it as a job. My moms has told me the about a month or so she sees a little boy hanging around and she thinks hes mine because he looks just like me and will be coming soon. My aunty and two other physic have said I will have a baby and have another right away because they are so close in age but arnt twins....we shall see but I wont be finding out the sex when I get pregnant so its gonna be a long wait to see if moms right lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post: