Closed Thread
Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    3dpo Yay!!! I'm on track to test 14 January.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Hi funchu, we are testing buddies again! I'll probably cave and test at 11 DPO.

Thanks to whoever it was who said the pregnancy shop HPTs are really sensitive at picking up levels of just 10. I always assumed they would be less sensitive than the FRERs, and I used to hold it up to the light twisting it to find the faintest line, not realising, if I can't easily see it even at 12 DPO, it means I'm not pregnant.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-01-2014),KaraB  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't test today because I gave DH my last test so I couldn't. AF is due on Saturday so I'm going to test tomorrow, but after a BFN yesterday I'm pretty sure I'm not UTD.

JenJen, good luck with you BDing I don't think the one night off will hurt.

and good luck Funchu and Allie Pallie for the 14th. Allie Pallie I didn't realise either, even after having 2 kids I've learnt so much about ttc from BH.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

After testing every day for two weeks now, I finally got this on CD35...

2nd January 2014.jpg

I can't stop crying. I didn't trust that I could fall pregnant again and I am so angry at myself. I even knew when I fell a couple of weeks ago, I felt it, so I was on such a high until I tested on Christmas Day when I was due and it was negative... Then all the doubts came in and I was so upset and was thinking I must be going through menopause because I was late... So I was pregnant on my wedding day, just like I wanted to be, I just didn't know it...

And I drank every day over Christmas, a maximum of three drinks, but every single day, so I'm really upset with myself for even risking that when I had the potential of being pregnant. I feel like such an idiot - and I can't even start to feel happy because I think I've done this all wrong and it will end in a MMC like last time. Maybe I'm just in shock...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

babyla  (02-01-2014),cuky  (03-01-2014),Felicia  (02-01-2014),KaraB  (02-01-2014),nic26  (02-01-2014),Pinkblue  (02-01-2014),pinkorblue  (02-01-2014),Pumpkaboo  (02-01-2014),Stregaxxx  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

I can't stop crying. I didn't trust that I could fall pregnant again and I am so angry at myself. I even knew when I fell a couple of weeks ago, I felt it, so I was on such a high until I tested on Christmas Day when I was due and it was negative... Then all the doubts came in and I was so upset and was thinking I must be going through menopause because I was late... So I was pregnant on my wedding day, just like I wanted to be, I just didn't know it...

And I drank every day over Christmas, a maximum of three drinks, but every single day, so I'm really upset with myself for even risking that when I had the potential of being pregnant. I feel like such an idiot - and I can't even start to feel happy because I think I've done this all wrong and it will end in a MMC like last time. Maybe I'm just in shock...
    Congratulations woooppppiieeew

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

Oh hon congratulations! How beautifully romantic to be pregnant on your wedding day- so cool . Please don't worry about drinking- it won't affect the baby at all at this stage, it's feeding off the yolk sac. I have a 19 month old daughter and got drunk on vodka a week before my period was due and got a positive pregnancy test result and she is perfectly fine. My doctor reassured me that she wouldn't be affected because it was so very early on. You and your baby will be totally fine You can totally relax and be happy, promise

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

Nawwww I am so happy for you. You should never have doubt in yourself. Congratulations and enjoy x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD23 on a 27-28 day cycle. I Feel shocking. Super duper tired. Quezy. Nothing out of the norm though, for the week b4 AF .... Keeping all my Fx for the BPFs this month.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

Oooooh I nearly had tears in my eyes reading your post - a very well deserved huge congratulations ... A very special mummy that little soul has chosen and I wish you all the very best
    Sometime the universe sends us lessons and maybe yours is to trust in yourself and your body and that you didn't knowingly do anything how many times have you not done something because you thought this might be ur month for AF to arrive a couple of days later I know I have

... Don't let that take away from this very special moment for you and your dh

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-01-2014),Summer  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

Woooooooo Hooooooooo

Please don't stress out about drinking! Plenty of people are pregnant without knowing it and drink in those early weeks and are ok. The bab Y doesn't start to 'feed' off you that early, so you will be fine!

Soooooo excited for you!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Attachment 48555

Congrats, that's great Don't worry about the drinking, I was pregnant for my 21st and didn't know and my son is perfect.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post: