Closed Thread
Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well im 1dpo today but wont start my progesterone till 3dpo. Fs said wait for it to confirmed before taking it. Once if find out im preg I have to go in asap for a scan and my injections. 3 injections a week so thats $112 a week for 4 weeks fml

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well im 1dpo today but wont start my progesterone till 3dpo. Fs said wait for it to confirmed before taking it. Once if find out im preg I have to go in asap for a scan and my injections. 3 injections a week so thats $112 a week for 4 weeks fml

It will all be worth it when you get your bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I may be in this months. Woohoo!

I have been in Qld with the 'rents for Xmas, and got back last night. Partner stayed home as he still ha to work. Thought O day was meant to be a few days ago, so just guessed I'd be out. Since having my son and stopping BFing at 15mnth, I've hardy had any EWCM ... Since I seen my naturopath and started taking my herbs I he had a massive increase in EWCM for the past few days, just slowing down today. FX I ovulate in the next few days.

I am SO OVER wasting money on HPTs so I'll wait till my next expected date of AF.

Put me down for the 9th which is a few days after my expected date.

How's everyone going, I've barely had time to catch up on here. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. FX for all that are testing this Jan and blowing lots of babydust your way. All my love xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffanyandco i agree it will be all worth it when you get your bub.
    i wish you didnt have to go through all of that tho.

Takemehigher how exciting!!! it sounds like you just managed to O late enough for you to try. And i also hate wasting money on hpt and staring at very blank tests. i hope i stay strong and wait past my due af as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post

FX the month I was on progesterone I got my BFP!! I don't need it any more as cycles have "reset" so to speak

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I may be in this months. Woohoo!

I have been in Qld with the 'rents for Xmas, and got back last night. Partner stayed home as he still ha to work. Thought O day was meant to be a few days ago, so just guessed I'd be out. Since having my son and stopping BFing at 15mnth, I've hardy had any EWCM ... Since I seen my naturopath and started taking my herbs I he had a massive increase in EWCM for the past few days, just slowing down today. FX I ovulate in the next few days.

I am SO OVER wasting money on HPTs so I'll wait till my next expected date of AF.

Put me down for the 9th which is a few days after my expected date.

How's everyone going, I've barely had time to catch up on here. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. FX for all that are testing this Jan and blowing lots of babydust your way. All my love xxx
    Hope that egg comes late!! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic26 View Post
    Tiffanyandco i agree it will be all worth it when you get your bub.
    i wish you didnt have to go through all of that tho.

Takemehigher how exciting!!! it sounds like you just managed to O late enough for you to try. And i also hate wasting money on hpt and staring at very blank tests. i hope i stay strong and wait past my due af as well
    So ture, the total so far for my op and everything that needed to be done bas gone past 13 thousand this year.

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD9 here and just got a high on my fertility monitor fingers crossed I should O in around 5-7 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone, I'm not sure where I am in my cycle this month, this is our relaxed month but the holiday that was keeping me from focusing on ttc was cut short and now I'm my way home, back near shops that stock hpts. I'm going to try and resist my urges to test insanely early.
    Was thinking of you cassj
    We were due to go today arrived in Gladstone yesterday then 2 hrs later told we are not going to heron cause if the fire :-(
    One disappointed family here to as I think you would be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Was thinking of you cassj
    We were due to go today arrived in Gladstone yesterday then 2 hrs later told we are not going to heron cause if the fire :-(
    One disappointed family here to as I think you would be
    Oh no :-((( can you go somewhere else honey?? That is a real bummer!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.. X